Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Ruling On Showing The Wounds Of The Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ruling On Showing The Wounds Of The Muslims (696 Views)

What is the Islamic Ruling On Taking Insurance Policies? / Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ruling On Showing The Wounds Of The Muslims by kennyosein(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
In the Name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Giver of Mercy
All Praise is due to Allaah
Question :
Some presentations are established to show the wounds of the Muslims in Palestine and other places, and they contain pictures of the wounded and those killed, and sometimes they are presented by means of video , and the reason for that is to encourage the Muslims to give charitable donations to their brothers. So is this act permissible?
Answer :
This act isnot appropriate . It is not permissible to establish pictures for the injured. However, the Muslims should be called to give charity to their brothers, and they should be informed that their brothers are in bad circumstances, and that bad things are happening to them from the doings of the Jews, without them being shown pictures and pictures of the wounded people.
This is because this contains the matter of utilizingpicture making , and it also contains undertaking a burden that Allaah, the Most High, did not command. It also contains weakening the strength of the Muslims , because when you present before the people pictures of Muslims that have been mutilated, or with their body parts cut off, then this is what frightens the Muslims and makes the Muslims afraid of the deeds of the enemies. And what is obligatory is that theMuslims do not show weakness, and that they do not show the calamities, and they do not show these matters . Rather, they should conceal those matters so that they do not weaken the strength of the Muslims.
From the lecture: “ At-Tawheed, the Key to Happiness in This Life and the Hereafter “, by Ash-Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan, as conveyed in the book “Al-Ijaabaaat ul-Muhimmah feel-Mashaakil il-Mulimmah”
Source: http://www.saha b.net/forums /showthread.php ?t=343294

1 Like

Re: The Ruling On Showing The Wounds Of The Muslims by OJODEL10(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
what lead to the bombing of the palestinians by the jews?
Re: The Ruling On Showing The Wounds Of The Muslims by kennyosein(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2014
The Jews abandoned the biblical Palestine around 200ADand became a scattered, almost nomadic nationality spread across the continents, hustling for prosperity. They found much success in trading and brokerage, and invariably attracted the resentment of their various hosts (perhaps due to their aggressively mercantilist and xenophobic nature). In ''The· Jewish State" (1896), Theodor Herzk proposed the creation of a .state for the Jews. By 190I, the Jewish National Fund ONF) was created to purchase land for this purpose in the area approximating the biblical Palestine. From about
600AD that area had been fully occupied by the Arabs, and was at that time under the rule of the Uthmani (Ottoman) Empire.
The Ottoman Empire was defeated in the First World War and the Arabs came under the rule of Britain with the mandate of the League of Nations. The JNC
(and the world's most prominent Jewish family, the Rockefellers) contributed immensely to the Allied Powers' success, so Britain easily issued the Balfour Declaration (1917) by which it approved the desire of the JNC to create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine.
What followed between 1928 and 1939 was. a wave of emigration by the Jews to Palestine. Naturally, the land purchased by the JNC could not accommodate them, and the indigenous Arabs resisted the expansion of Jewish settlements. Embarrassed, the British administration issued a white paper restraining further Jewish emigration (which the Jews ignored). The settler population thereafter grew
disproportionately (872,673 in 1948, 3,147,683 in 1972 and 4, 116,000 in 1982) ..
The Arabs consistently resisted the invasion of their land and the stress on their scarce water and other resources by the Jewish settlers. A watershed was reached in 1937 when 'the Jews formed a clandestine guerrilla group called "Irgoun" to fight both "he British and the indigenes.lrgoun's methods W'!i e simple, and
brutal. They would raid Arab villages, kill and plunder.
They would seize land and secure it for the use of Jewish settlers. This was
the first1inddence of t he use of terrorlsm aspolitical 'policy. Following the
Second World War, the state oflsrael was declared in 1948, and lrgoun became the Israeli Army. The Arabs resisted the declaration of the state of Israel. Several wars were fought - in 1948-49, 1956, I 1967, 1975 and 1982-83. Arab states backed the l :
Palestinians somewhat, but due to the superior I firepower and material as well as logistic support . I from U.SA, Britain and France, the Jews made I substantial territorial seizures. Ina six-day period, they seized land three times the size of the existing State of Israel: the Gaza i· strip, Sinai Peninsula, all of Jordan's territory west of I River Jordan, and Jordan's half of Jerusalem. They have since then continued to seize Palestiniari lands; I driving the people into refugee camps, and handing !I';' out land to Jewish settlers with the result that there are more Palestinian refugees in Jordan than ! there are Jordanian citizens.~· '"
So-called international law forbids the acquisition of territory by force, and was once said not to recognise the Israeli seizures of territory. Nevertheless, resolutions passed by theUNasking Israel to vacate the illegally acquired I lands have. when not vetoed by the United States, been ignored by Israel. So-called international law also outlawed the Palestinian ~ Liberation Organisation (PLO) until its leaders were f brow-beaten into accepting the existence of the state of Israel in exchange for limited "self-rule" areas. The peace and equity they were offered in exchange have liquefied into treachery and angush.

http://ww.dawahnigeria.com/articles/international-affairs/palestine

(1) (Reply)

Compiled List Of Sitting Of Knowledge By Reliable Scholars (ogun & OYO States) / Quran Journey / About To Convert To Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.