Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' (4490 Views)

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Tessypatra: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
OPEN LETTER TO ALL MUSLIMS IN NIGERIA

The Islamic City Project Global Foundation ( The 1st Islamic Forum in Africa, West Africa and Nigeria on facebook) wants Nigerian Muslims to ensure that the CAN president saga is not buried. We must be judged "FOOLISH" if we allow something of this multitude swept away and thrown to the ocean just like that. Islam and Muslims of Nigeria are under siege for committing no offence while notorious axis of evil are treated as saints. It is time we Muslims organize a national conference to address our plight-in-slavery in a nation where we control a comfortable majority. We strongly submit that posterity will never smile on this generation of Muslims if this issue is allowed to die down just like that'.

We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in order to fight the war that is being waged on us by our open enemy. We have been under persecution for long and at the same time we are tagged as terrorists.

In the interest of patriotic Nigerians that these Muslim community is, answer must be provided to these questions?

(1) Was Pastor Ayo authorised by FAAN/NCAA to operate commericial/charter flights with his Private Jet? Remember the NCAA rule that those
with Private Jets can only carry family and friends; but not for commercial purposes.

(2) Since it was a commercial charter, was the FAAN appropriately notified before take off from Nigeria?

(3) How was the $10 million loaded on that flight without clearance from CBN or was the insider who wires money to BH the same person who facilitated the movement of such huge amount?

(4) What were those weapons meant for and why the illegal purchase?
t is a pity that thousands of Nigerian Muslims are ill-informed. It is high time we educate ourselves to form a common fronts against the enemies of islam the Fanatical Christians ( Although we believe there are moderate ones) and their judo-zionist allies .They are terrorist of the highest order as it's now been revealed.

We urge NSIA to take action urgently by seeking for answers on behalf of the Muslim Community in Nigeria who have been killed, maimed and tagged Terrorist in their own homeland. Over the years,( Political Thugs ) like Asari have been sent undercover as instrument of destruction to Islam by same Fanatics( As we do not see where a true Muslim sees to the destruction of fellow Muslims like him) and it's obvious from his attitude and utterance by show of hatred to fellow Muslims and urge for destruction of lives in the North with majority as Muslims.

We also ask IG to kindly use his office to investigate all the atrocities and conspiracy against the Muslim Community in Nigeria. We believe in the rule of law and expect such to take its cause. We would not only stop at petitions to the Nigerian authorities but also the ICC if appropriate actions are not taking by the supposed authorities. Criminals must be punished and shown as example to others to deter from such future actions.

We believe in Co- Existence of both the Muslim and Christian Community in Nigeria and would voice at anything that would jeopardise the existence of such fragile Unity. We are law abiding citizens and pray Allah in his infinite mercy protect Nigerians as a whole.

Long live Nigeria, Love live Nigerian Muslims and Long live Patriotic Nigerians
Cc IG of Police
Cc Director DSS
Cc Sultan of Sokoto
Cc ACF
Cc NSIA
CC JNI

11 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Tessypatra: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
abeg o, I didn't hear tat
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Taqqiya in full action.

Well any how they want to pan it it will still read that Boko Haram are northern muslims, fighting for a caliphate system sponsored and sheltered by their northern elites

BLOODY MUSLIM LIARS

15 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by basisop(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'll only take them serious when they tell us the church Shekau attends. All of a sudden they have forgotten that they are their own greatest enemy.

13 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
rightly put brethren..

1 Like

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
basisop: I'll only take them serious when they tell us the church Shekau attends. All of a sudden they have forgotten that they are their own greatest enemy.

you need lifetime dosage of brain chemiron or you are in a coma when boko haram murdered prominent Muslim leaders for speaking out against there evil actions. sheikh jafar Mohammed and Abu Zaria.

22 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by BlackTechnology: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
May be it is best we break up and save ourselves from unhealthy socialization

10 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is gidi gan ooooooooooo

Though they made some points but they should know that we Christians are not their problems.

What do they want Christians to say about the number of Churches that have been burnt/destroyed by the Islamists in NorthEast Nigeria? Or the Pastors/Christians that have been murdered in the North?

The truth is Boko Haram has been hijacked by some powerful forces comprise of Christians and Muslims saboteurs.

It's quite infortunate we found ourselves in this situation. I pray God take control. The killings have to stop.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders: rightly put brethren..

Welcome back bro. You've been missing in this section for the past 9 months now, or so. It seems you were banned. Anyways, welcome back. No matter the intimidation by Mods, we must all ensure that GEJ goes back to his Otuoke village come Feb. 14th next year.

I salute you for not creating alt. ID when you were banned, unlike others. cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue!

9 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
Finally this book haram / christian& Muslim ish is political after all

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Welcome back bro. You've been missing in this section for the past 9 months now, or so. It seems you were banned. Anyways, welcome back. No matter the intimidation by Mods, we must all ensure that GEJ goes back to his Otuoke village come Feb. 14th next year.

I salute you for not creating alt. ID when you were banned, unlike others. cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue cheesy grin tongue!

no be small thing oooo. I hail all my comrades for standing up to the evil sold out (admin). aluta continua comrades. which kain otueke that drunk good for nothing scumbag and his gang of charlatans are taking the long walk to kirikiri maximum penitentiary.

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

no be small thing oooo. I hail all my comrades for standing up to the evil sold out (admin). aluta continua comrades. which kain otueke that drunk good for nothing scumbag and his gang of charlatans are taking the long walk to kirikiri maximum penitentiary.

sharap. you have been here all along with your failed anago series handles

you are a nuisance and an ugly osogbo one for that matter

5 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

Lol... That means we'd even be dignifying him if we dare send him back to Otuoke. From now henceforth, my campaign would be on how to send this man to Kirikiri!

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by eggheaders(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... That means we'd even be dignifying him if we dare send him back to Otuoke. From now henceforth, my campaign would be on how to send this man to Kirikiri!

that's the spirit comrade.... what's up with the bling bling wearing, 50 cent wannabe pastorprenuer guy with the cash/ arms thing in s.a.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Asoozy: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
donphilopus:

I thought the elections was to be held in May!
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
eggheaders:

ANAGO HOW FAR

4 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
fluteman: you will lose one of your children...just watch
First he was like...

then he was like...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Cjq1Hq2UnrM/U9dSiG9d1YI/AAAAAAABCug/FMJs7lS5d3Y/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

looooooooooooooooool

3 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by patrickmuf(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
I understand the whole point of this write up, however i'll love to point out that it's far from a Muslim vs Christian battle as we all are equally disillusioned by the activities of Boko Haram and support any action aimed at curbing their excesses...As it stands, i'm in full support of any inquiry aimed at demystifying this whole brouhaha.

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Admin will soon delete the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cremation- The Islamic Perspective / I Speak For The Muslim Woman / Excellence Of Praying Taraweeh Plus Witr With The Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.