Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging (2018 Views)

7 Ways To Protect Your Phone From Been Hacked. / Learn How To Stop Your Android Phone From Consuming Your Airtime/data / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by miracle4(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Most blackberries are always hanging and you just feel like trowing it way and getting an android phone do not you? Well hold that thought because you would see the reasons why your blackberry phone hangs and the solutions. The reasons why you phone could be hanging and the solutions are as follows:

Your phone memory is almost full!

If this is the case, I recommend you get a SD Card and move all your data to it. Since the blackberry phones only install applications on the phone memory(A major downer i suppose), it would be wise to uninstall all applications you don’t need or haven’t used in a while

Your log hasn’t been cleared in a while:

This is mostly the case since most people do not know that your blackberry smartphone logs every thing you do, from pressing a single key to talking a picture or listening to music, all are recorded.

[size=18pt][Continue Reading][/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by acenazt: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
There is an app you can download from the app world to clear your logs (Advanced Os and LED) free

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by Vicjay1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
it worked. the second method..

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by miracle4(m): 5:23am On Jul 13, 2014
acenazt: There is an app you can download from the app world to clear your logs (Advanced Os and LED) free
can you provide direct link to the app?
Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by Ariyke: 5:24am On Jul 13, 2014
The first method isn't working
Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by miracle4(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2014
Ariyke: The first method isn't working
how do you mean bro?
You can't move files to SD?
Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2014
Nice tip,tried it,it worked.
Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by acenazt: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2014
miracle4: can you provide direct link to the app?
sorry I downloaded it from blackberry store. But the app developer's website is www.alsooz.com
Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by miracle4(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
acenazt: sorry I downloaded it from blackberry store. But the app developer's website is www.alsooz.com
yeah, the app works well too, just tried it on a friend's phone few minutes ago, nice share really
Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by Dollywood(m): 12:34am On May 05, 2022
Why am I seeing old threads? Did I time travelled?
Re: How To Stop Your Blackberry Phone From Hanging by Kyase(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2022
Dollywood:
Why am I see old threads? Did I time travelled?
Yes you are in 2014 sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno H5 Google Play Is Not Downloading Again / [photos] Tecno's Upcoming Smartphone Running Android Lollipop / Club Konnect Scamming People, No Data Sent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.