Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It (1212 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / 25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by Eberex(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hear the following confessions from some Nigerian women:
Anuli confessed that, once during sex, she had abruptly left her boyfriend high and dry just to catch up on Behind Closed Doors, one of the soaps airing on Telemundo.

For Victoria. Once she applied relaxer to her bread in place of butter and almost swallowed the poisonous combination but for the horrible tast she felt.

Rita forgot to pick up her kid from school. She was jolted back to reality when her daughter's teacher called and she rushed there very late because she was fixated on the new soap Elena's Ghost.

Chisom has burnt so many pots in her kitchen; forgot to eat her food so many times and also skipped taking her bath till 7pm when Aurora and Precious Rose stole her heart.

Sophia has skipped sleep many times because she had to stay awake to watch all the episodes she missed while at work. My heart beats for Lola remains her all time favorite. Her favorite actor is Fabian Rios.

Kelechi Ibe is tired of correcting his wife because of her mistakes whenever she is glued to Telemundo. ''Every time I come home from work, my wife wont allow me to listen to News. The only things I hear are strange names and funny songs. My wife will also be so happy narrating the story to me but I just don't catch up''.

And so on and so forth....................Now I ask you Nairalander Women; what are the crazy things you've done as a result of TELEMUNDO.

culled from Saturday Sun
Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
........i once observed that my gf hands got missing inside her skirt while watching one yeye telemundo shocked angry
Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by Harmvirus(f): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
None undecidedI don't watch telemundo

1 Like

Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Had running battles with my wife for the bedroom TV remote during the group stages of the world cup because of this telemundo stuff. I enjoy viewing my TV lying down on my bed than sitting up in the palour.

As I type now she is quietly asleep by my side while I watch the Dutch lead 2-0 at the 89th minute of the game.

3 Likes

Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by pendusky(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't have time for TVs! the only thing I watch is my football! what the hell is telemundo?
Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by dytbabe: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Seriously, the addiction is crazy
My cousins be screaming teleshit
TF is that
I enjoy my soccer, action movies and music
Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by Tallesty1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
It is annoying to see ur gf cry, kick her legs in the air or even get wet for a guy on screen and you go just dey dia dey look like person wey fail waec.

1 Like

Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by Eberex(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
I watched ''the rich also cry'' even ''second chance'' and I've promised myself never to watch anyone again
Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by lharstborn(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2014
My momsie,sister and little niece arrange me Coup de tat for t.v in the living room,all because of telemundo.Thank God for the t.v in the bedroom,which provided me the opportunity to watch the FIFA World Cup. Though once in a while I sneak in to join them to watch it too,especially Forbidden Passion..that Bruno wey dey service his uncle's wifey and daughter. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
As 4 the victoria woman dat applied hair relaxer to bread instead of butter. #Adonbilivit# the cover of a relaxing cream needs to b screwed to open, while dat of butter needs to lift up the lid to open. she screw open hair relaxer without knwing?? My home TV has 2 remote controlled by me nd my sist. If she change am to tele I go change am back to supersport continously#

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Fisherman Hunts Down And Kills Crocodile That Ate His Pregnant Wife !! / Radisson Blu Confirms Renovation Activities Underway / Guilty Or Not? Top 10 Quotes You Never Realised Were Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.