Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? (958 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / This Addiction Called Telemundo...and Crazy Things Nigerian Women Do To Watch It / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by bittyend(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
I have been trying to avoid NL like boko haram ridden northern Nigeria for the past three months, but I can't.

Does anyone has suggestions on how to cure this addiction?
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2012
Go and meet a psychiatrist, no wonder some fellas argue for 40 pages here. They simply don't know Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω τ̅☺ stop.
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by PaulJohn1: 12:25am On Apr 25, 2012
Seriously, you are not the only one. I'm now addited to the extent that I can refresh NL page three times just in two minutes, just in case of new topics. Anytime I'm browsing either on my phone, laptop or desktop, the first site to check is NL. I don't just know how.
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by ektbear: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2012
Get addicted to something even worse.

Like cocaine
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by Nnenna1(f): 12:55am On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by ektbear: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2012
grin
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by Onlytruth(m): 2:36am On Apr 25, 2012
Go get a job. If you have one already, then go get a REAL job. cool
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2012
Most of the people on this board either dont have a job or have the worst of them all. How do you stay on NL 24hrs. . . . posting about aregbesola and politicians all day?
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by Onlytruth(m): 2:43am On Apr 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Most of the people on this board either dont have a job or have the worst of them all. How do you stay on NL 24hrs. . . . posting about aregbesola and politicians all day?

hehehe! grin cheesy grin
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by BlackPikiN(m): 3:41am On Apr 25, 2012
Seun should send the OP to the river to fetch water with a basket. MUMU
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by doofanc: 3:58am On Apr 25, 2012
@OP, get a job. . .or a LIFE. Either will likely cure your addiction.
Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by Claracuzio: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2012
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? by ezotik: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
shocked

(1) (Reply)

New Arrivals- Automatic Fuel Pump And Rechargeable Bulbs At Your Door Step. / Help! / Moral Relativism And The Plight Of A craddle-robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.