Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme (54728 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Michdear(f): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Federal polythecnic ile oluji "FPI" ondo state, Yea is a new federal poly and admissionwill start
soon "september"with or without jamb your
admission is certain internal entrance exam will be
conducted though,for more info call
+2348137508882 or add up bbm pin:
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nastydroid(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
i av done my exam,i got to the school around 9:45am there was massive a crowd,thank God i met some nice peeps i joined the queue at the front door of the hall.i finished my exam around 11:15.the sch isn't strict dy were in a hurry and calculator was allowed.some of the past questions were repeated
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Collee(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Best of luck to everyone, those that have written and those that will still write. Let's be prayerful all things will be okay.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Efemlard: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
finally i wrote my exam today,o boy come see protocol.......................... ;Dyou go fear na shocked
i say tualey ooooooooo
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Ayomitide77(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2014
Omortolah: pls wat subject are we gonna attempt in d putme is it d 1 we did in d utme?
Yep +Current affairs. Are u around?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Ayomitide77: Yep +Current affairs. Are u around?
i ve done the test nw i'm session 6 day2 and pls wen wil d result come out
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Ayomitide77(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Omortolah: i ve done the test nw i'm session 6 day2 and pls wen wil d result come out
Hopefully by next week. Hope it was not too hard?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Ayomitide77: Hopefully by next week. Hope it was not too hard?
i tried my best
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nastydroid(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2014
Omortolah: i tried my best
what course are you applying for
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Ayomitide77(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Omortolah: i tried my best
Please I will like to have an idea of the number and types of questions asked. Are u still in School?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nastydroid: what course are you applying for
mass comm
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ayomitide77: Please I will like to have an idea of the number and types of questions asked. Are u still in School?
i'm an art student, our quest was splitted into diff no bt altogeda na 50 quest. no am nt in schl
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nastydroid(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Omortolah: mass comm
alright,mine is csc
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Adolak(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
I learnt that some students were given another subject to write.
Is that true please?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nastydroid: alright,mine is csc
which means?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nastydroid(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2014
Omortolah: which means?
computer science
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Nastydroid(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Adolak: I learnt that some students were given another subject to write.
Is that true please?
jamb combo and current affairs..we don repeat am taya
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Collee(m): 1:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Adolak: I learnt that some students were given another subject to write.
Is that true please?
you are right because i was to do maths but they gave me biology.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Adolak(m): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Collee: you are right because i was to do maths but they gave me biology.
That's not fair. I thought my sisters were lying.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Madawaki01(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Me too,i put in for law,i wrote english,economics,government and literature in jamb and that was what i was to write in the post utme too,but alas,economics was nowhere to be found so i was left with a choice of c.r.k or yoruba,imagine,i had to pick yoruba cos i'm a muslim,Thank God the yoruba was so simple.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Collee(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Aaua still need advancement in cbt because it is not done like that in futa. It is what u write in jamb that u will also write in post utme. The administrators will even tell u dat if there is any discrepancy u should let them know.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Collee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Has anybody able to check his/her result
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by yhemrite(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Collee: Has anybody able to check his/her result
not yet released...
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by rkarang: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Poor screening, a lazy institution that copies Jamb English passage word for word, poor past question, poor screening schedule.....

Horrible and odious security men... Harassing applicants anyhow, they were so disgusting that I felt like spitting on them..... Tufia!

The place was just too far. I could have been hard up but for ATM QUICK TELLER.

Now we've not got our result.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by towsyne: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
rkarang: Poor screening, a lazy institution that copies Jamb English passage word for word, poor past question, poor screening schedule.....

Horrible and odious security men... Harassing applicants anyhow, they were so disgusting that I felt like splitting on them..... Tufia!

nd if dey admit u, u go go? Mtcheewn
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by Collee(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
rkarang: Poor screening, a lazy institution that copies Jamb English passage word for word, poor past question, poor screening schedule.....

Horrible and odious security men... Harassing applicants anyhow, they were so disgusting that I felt like splitting on them..... Tufia!

Don't be annoying, that's nigeria institution and we have no alternative. Even the one u thought that it is the best in nigeria is yet to be the best in west africa,let alone the world. Nigeria presently need result(certificate) and not sound education. That is why first class student in nigeria will get to other countries and become a novice completely. So we must accept the situation and steadfast in prayer.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by furetin(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
When are we getting our results?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by ALARAPE22(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=towsyne]

nd if dey admit u, u go go? Mtcheewn[/quote

Y talking like this I dnt tink any skool beg anybody to obtain their form.....Meanwhile if you like and wish to go to the best skool why can't you go to the College of Education where anyone would nt disturb you.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by ALARAPE22(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Finally I wrote my exam today....I love the skool package because they told us wat we are going to c on our system before we enter d all nt Ilorin that yu will put Acct and yu will be seeing Biology in ur question. Firstly, I like the way they guide us in the hall before going to where yu will be screening and tomb print with capturing before going to the exam hall. Entering the exam hall with another screeing by given us password to use to log in to the exam with our jamb reg number. I log in with my jamb and the password given to me. The questions appear has the man told us in the hall. I was like which one to do first I firstly click govt. But wat I c is current affair which I knw if I score 1 may be they give me because the question was so hard that I can ever imagine. No past question repeated in their current affair question meanwhile is jst only five questions. I was like Gbese owo coperative, bt suddenly the question is changing to their past question that I read b4 going to the exam hall. Which is Eng, econ, govt, they are all their past question that I read including the passages in the english noting change nothing added. My brother na so I dey praise God inside all oooooo. The CRS is so simple to understand. Even I am a muslim but I still understand their questions. Pls if yu want to do naooo, try to read the past questions and understand it very well. We shall aLl succeed together Amen.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by lat4real: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2014
ALARAPE22: Finally I wrote my exam today....I love the skool package because they told us wat we are going to c on our system before we enter d all nt Ilorin that yu will put Acct and yu will be seeing Biology in ur question. Firstly, I like the way they guide us in the hall before going to where yu will be screening and tomb print with capturing before going to the exam hall. Entering the exam hall with another screeing by given us password to use to log in to the exam with our jamb reg number. I log in with my jamb and the password given to me. The questions appear has the man told us in the hall. I was like which one to do first I firstly click govt. But wat I c is current affair which I knw if I score 1 may be they give me because the question was so hard that I can ever imagine. No past question repeated in their current affair question meanwhile is jst only five questions. I was like Gbese owo coperative, bt suddenly the question is changing to their past question that I read b4 going to the exam hall. Which is Eng, econ, govt, they are all their past question that I read including the passages in the english noting change nothing added. My brother na so I dey praise God inside all oooooo. The CRS is so simple to understand. Even I am a muslim but I still understand their questions. Pls if yu want to do naooo, try to read the past questions and understand it very well. We shall aLl succeed together Amen.

What did you mean by the bolded?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by towsyne: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=ALARAPE22][/quote]

wetin u mean
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme by ALARAPE22(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2014
towsyne:

wetin u mean

I mean they repeated past questions....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.