Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

TV Lovers!!! Help. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Lovers!!! Help. (965 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Lovers Of Movies...movie Teaser!!! / Thread For Lovers Of "The Johnsons" On African Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV Lovers!!! Help. by Hawlahscho(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Hello gurus, I saw one China phone that has inbuilt
phone tv, am now wondering if there is any
android application that allows watching of either
national or intentionally tv (offline only).
Who knows one, pls share d name wt me. Thanks
buddies.
Re: TV Lovers!!! Help. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2014
There's none eh.
Re: TV Lovers!!! Help. by Hawlahscho(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Kiggster: There's none eh.

Oga! easy naw, is d topic for only you? Abegi chill joo...
Re: TV Lovers!!! Help. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Oga! easy naw, is d topic for only you? Abegi chill joo...

I'm chill and I'm telling you there's no such app to watch TV OFFLINE on android.
Re: TV Lovers!!! Help. by RayMcBlue(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hawlahscho: wondering if there is any
android application that allows watching of either
national or intentionally tv (offline only).
Who knows one, pls share d name wt me. Thanks
buddies.

Doesn't exist on Android OS. Want free Live Streaming TV on your phone? Then, you gonna have to buy a TV app on Google Play. There are various free android TV apps all over the internet you can download without having to pay a dime, but if you value quality, then you gonna have to pay for it.

You can watch all the premium channels DSTV can offer on your phone with the help of a certain TV app I cannot name here for private reasons, and it's absolutely free once you've purchased the app.

PS: There's no such thing as an offline Television on Android at the moment. Maybe it's something for the future but not presently. Most apps on Android require a data or Wifi connection in order to work effectively.
Re: TV Lovers!!! Help. by Hawlahscho(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Doesn't exist on Android OS. Want free Live Streaming TV on your phone? Then, you gonna have to buy a TV app on Google Play. There are various free android TV apps all over the internet you can download without having to pay a dime, but if you value quality, then you gonna have to pay for it.

You can watch all the premium channels DSTV can offer on your phone with the help of a certain TV app I cannot name here for private reasons, and it's absolutely free once you've purchased the app.

PS: There's no such thing as an offline Television on Android at the moment. Maybe it's something for the future but not presently. Most apps on Android require a data or Wifi connection in order to work effectively.

Thumb up. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Most Touching Movie You Ever Watched, Let's Hear Them. / Dstv Monopoly: Why Cant Nigerians Revolt / Incredible Nigerian Sketch Artiste Ayeola Ayodeji Paints Portrait So Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.