Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,568 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Retinal Scanner Expected On Samsung Galaxy Note 4! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Retinal Scanner Expected On Samsung Galaxy Note 4! (684 Views)

How To Use Glo Nis On Samsung Phone / How To Install Android 4.3 On Samsung Galaxy S4 / "No Signal Found For Mobile Networks" Help On Samsung Galaxy S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retinal Scanner Expected On Samsung Galaxy Note 4! by coolakins(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2014
Latest news making the rounds on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, which is a device expected to further project the breakthrough of Samsung in the world of phablets, is the introduction of retinal (eye) scanning functionality - which uses the unique pattern of an individual's retina to identify them. According to latest tweet by @SamsungExynos, which stated "Security can be improved using features unique to us. That's what we envision. What would you use?" This implies that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 may be the first mobile phone ever to feature this advanced security technology enhancement, which if implemented will allow for unique user identification similar to fingerprint scanning technology currently available on the iPhone 5S and Samsung Galaxy S5 but with a bit of an extra! I personally want to believe that this latest security technological feat will hopefully be devoid of any negative health implication.
Well that aside, the Samsung Note 4 unveiling is expected at the IFA 2014 to go down on the 4th September. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been learned to feature a 5.7-inch Super Amoled QHD display at a high resolution of 1440x2560 (515ppi).
Its processing power will spot an Exynos 5433 (8-core) octa-core processor and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 variant clocked at 2.5GHz; graphics processing strength will be based on Mali-T760 graphic core and an Adreno 420 variant. The memory capacity is expected to be between 3GB-4GB of RAM and internal storage capacity of 32-64GB and still with microSD card expansion support. The Galaxy Note 4's connectivity will feature an LTE (4G network @150mpbs downlink speed) 3G network @42mpbs DL speed as well as 2G; others are bluetooth 4.0, wireless - Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, DLNA etc. The imaging power of this impressive device is expected to be a 16MP rear and 2MP front-facing camera capable of simultaneous HD video and image capture at 1080p and above. The Samsung's flagship note's operations is expected to be anchored on Android KitKat platform of 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 and complimented with the S-pen.

Re: Retinal Scanner Expected On Samsung Galaxy Note 4! by Herrmes: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
If it does, swear I'm buying it, btw how eco-system friendly is it?
Re: Retinal Scanner Expected On Samsung Galaxy Note 4! by coolakins(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Herrmes: If it does, swear I'm buying it, btw how eco-system friendly is it?
Beyond the retina scanning, I think the specs are impressive!! Let's see how it goes.... September is just around the corner. cheesy
Re: Retinal Scanner Expected On Samsung Galaxy Note 4! by Collinz2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
I always love samsung galaxy, very beautiful. And one thing abt them is that any time they release high end phone is will be the best phone in that period. E.g s4 and note 3 expect 4 that stupid s5. Damn!
Re: Retinal Scanner Expected On Samsung Galaxy Note 4! by coolakins(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Collinz2: I always love samsung galaxy, very beautiful. And one thing abt them is that any time they release high end phone is will be the best phone in that period. E.g s4 and note 3 expect 4 that stupid s5. Damn!
True! But apple fans will definitely not agree with you.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Photo Editor / I Need Help For My Android / Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet PC Specs, Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.