Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup (25529 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
Oh now they "belong" here right?? I thought u guys wanted them out....i've seen the crap u guys post on twitter about them....lets not even get to the hate crimes. Fickle minded punks.

You see whites ran away from Nigeria they did not want to end up in shallow graves your of your egusi soup pots. Hahahaaaa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The whites in South Africa want to die there. They have no worries of turning up in peoples dinner plate. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Let me remain with my 33% matric pass mark and remain with your over 100 million people living below cassava line.

Amazingly but their certificates still rates lower than the 33% matrices pass rate certificates. Hahaaa! grin grin grin grin What does that say about their 80% pass mark?

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:
Zimbabwe with all its woes is still 100 times than that help hole Nigeria.
BluIvy:

You see whites ran away from Nigeria they did not want to end up in shallow graves your of your egusi soup pots. Hahahaaaa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The whites in South Africa want to die there. They have no worries of turning up in peoples dinner plate. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh don't worry, they are already starting to leave. They are also tired of your dirty black men raping their little kids and pregnant women. It's only a matter of time...keep coming on nairaland and spewing shit about boko haram; don't try and solve the hiv/aids epidemic in ur country. Stupid mzansi LovePeddler.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Amazingly but your certificates still rates lower than the 33% matrices pass rate certificates. Hahaaa! grin grin grin grin Was does that say about you 80% pass mark?
Keep living off the white man's work...

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
Oh don't worry, they are already starting to leave. They are also tired of your dirty black men raping their little kids and pregnant women. It's only a matter of time...keep coming on nairaland and spewing shit about boko haram; don't try and solve the hiv/aids epidemic in ur country. Stupid mzansi LovePeddler.
amazing bruh
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
OAAC: amazing bruh
Stupid idiots coming on a naija site to say shit.
Fucking assholes.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:

Leaving? You have to try harder than that and please hold your breath. I will not talk to sucks who do not even test or know the number of HIV ppositive in your country. Once atleast 40% of your people have tested then you can come here and make noise. Start with your family going for tests first and come and talk about statistics, nonsense. Ignorance is very deadly!

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
Fucking assholes.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
Fucking assholes.
lol. Dnt mind 'em suckerss!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:

You are stoopid, I can tell. who doesn't? Is the infrastructure that your government builds every year not built by white companies? And you intern only after a year destroy it. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

You are stoopid, I can tell. who doesn't? Is the infrastructure that your government builds every year not built by white companies? And you intern only after a year destroy it. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
You actually are dumber than i thought. Plsss tell me which of our universities were founded by white people?? Are u going to claim wits, university of pretoria were founded by blacks in ur country?? I'm done with u stupid mzansi hoe...
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Leaving? You have to try harder than that and please hold your breath. I will not talk to sucks who do not even test or know the number of HIV ppositive in your country. Once atleast 40% of your people have tested then you can come here and make noise. Start with your family going for tests first and come and talk about statistics, nonsense. Ignorance is very deadly!
Oh i go tests alright...3 times every year. Tell your father/uncles to stop raping white babies in the name of hate crime. Tell them to also stop raping pregnant white women. Tell ur aunties to stop raping young men in the name of giving them back the aids virus they got from being hoes...
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by adamscuti(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

with is this insignificant sheboon from an insignificant unknown zoo called Botswana talking about? grin

azzlicking bald head bantu, the ugliest monkeys to ever stepped foot on the surface of the earth. grin deranged Lowlife modafvcker, the same s.a HIV infested zoo u are defending like ur fathers property won't think twice to deport ur unknown kinds. grin don't u have anything to brag about ur pit laterine u red neck, one eye feaces eating ape. grin

anyway, I heard that a loaf of bread in Zimbabwe goes for a million Zimbabwe dollars. grin how much does a loaf of bread costs in ur cursed desert u illegal boto ashawo in s.a? grin
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by adamscuti(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
all4naija grin

iconize grin

antell95 grin
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by adamscuti(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
the monkey is from Botswana. grin
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Agrika: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Yes dear it does. Nice to meet you too. You are forgiven, in the jungle called NigerIan its easy to think the world ends at your borders so do ignorant Americans think.
hehehe, i just dey laff u, u know why cos u are irrespressibly dumb....i dont know about u but most nigerians dont even gv a middle finger about ur country so why are u taking ds matter so serious....go get a life jor

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
adamscuti: the monkey is from Botswana. grin

Thank you now, tell him to look/Google for anything built by whites in Botswana but we run a system that is flawless.

kiss Now let me leave you people to your stupidity. I am in a good mood done with this insulting craziness. kiss
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agrika:
hehehe, i just dey laff u, u know why cos u are irrespressibly dumb....i dont know about u but most nigerians dont even gv a middle finger about ur country so why are u taking ds matter so serious....go get a life jor

Really, we just deported tons of your brothers last year. Please check NL fp threads. Everyone was crying and your government threatening guess what they stayed deported. Hahhaaaahaaaa! There are Still have many of them just waiting for them waitingto do or say rubbish and will deportment another 1000. Now there! tongue
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by adamscuti(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Thank you now, tell him to look/Google for anything built by whites in Botswana but we run a system that is flawless.

kiss Now let me leave you people to your stupidity. I am in a good mood done with this insulting craziness. kiss
flawless indeed! bunch of black clueless monkeys that can't even provide water for a population of 2million grin

please don't leave ur misters, u inferior bostwanian chimpanzee. grin
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
adamscuti: flawless indeed! bunch of black clueless monkeys that can't even provide water for a population of 2million grin

please don't leave ur misters, u inferior bostwanian chimpanzee. grin

I do not speak crazy! Bye Dumbskunk! kiss
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by adamscuti(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
how will someone carry south Africa matter on the head as if She is one of them? grin the southies in here don't even defend their country to this extent. grin

this is a case of inferiority complex, since there's nothing to be proud of in boto zoo, well she have to be grateful to her lords since they provide them with milk and water. grin

boto ?? jeerz, what a primitive name for a primitive desert grin
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by adamscuti(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

I do not speak crazy! Bye Dumbskunk! kiss
bye my bluivy bitch, are u h0rny this night baby?
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Agrika: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Really, we just deported tons of your brothers last year. Please check NL fp threads. Everyone was crying and your government threatening guess what they stayed deported. Hahhaaaahaaaa! There are Still have many of them just waiting for them waitingto do or say rubbish and will deportment another 1000. Now there! tongue
lol, chai *faces palm* u are really a clown, in a country of over 140 millon people, they are bound to be miscreants.....if out of 12 disciples, 1 betrayed Jesus,....then what do you expect from a population of over 12 million people.....like i said before, most nigerians dnt even know about your country...the ones that do dont gv a damn about it...we as a nation have enough problems of our own.....i like ur patrotic spirit sha keep it up....spread d word there is a country somewhere in Africa called Botswana.....perhaps "most" nigerians will get to know of its existense......by the way this maybe the last time i may reply u...ds is getting boring.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Agrika: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluIvy:

Yes dear it does. Nice to meet you too. You are forgiven, in the jungle called NigerIan its easy to think the world ends at your borders so do ignorant Americans think.
ok, thanks.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
adamscuti: the monkey is from Botswana. grin
Oh really?? I like bots sha but screw her anyway. Maybe mafikeng dick has made her forget her nationality.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 4:55am On Jul 16, 2014
edi287:
You actually are dumber than i thought. Plsss tell me which of our universities were founded by white people?? Are u going to claim wits, university of pretoria were founded by blacks in ur country?? I'm done with u stupid mzansi hoe...

Laughable this your comment. We are done with this SA was built by whites bulldung. Keep holding on to it, ....whilst we keep moving forward. How's that? Deal?

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 4:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Agrika:
lol, chai *faces palm* u are really a clown, in a country of over 140 millon people, they are bound to be miscreants.....if out of 12 disciples, 1 betrayed Jesus,....then what do you expect from a population of over 12 million people.....like i said before, most nigerians dnt even know about your country...the ones that do dont gv a damn about it...we as a nation have enough problems of our own.....i like ur patrotic spirit sha keep it up....spread d word there is a country somewhere in Africa called Botswana.....perhaps "most" nigerians will get to know of its existense......by the way this maybe the last time i may reply u...ds is getting boring.

You are probably very jeolous of Botswana....and so does your "millions" of other Nigerians who claim ignorance about Botswana......very nice country with stability and good systems all around.
Instead of being jeolous of Botswana, try learning how they get things right....how's that?

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 5:00am On Jul 16, 2014
adamscuti: bye my bluivy bitch, are u h0rny this night baby?

And if she's Hot?
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2014
adamscuti: with is this insignificant sheboon from an insignificant unknown zoo called Botswana talking about? grin

azzlicking bald head bantu, the ugliest monkeys to ever stepped foot on the surface of the earth. grin deranged Lowlife modafvcker, the same s.a HIV infested zoo u are defending like ur fathers property won't think twice to deport ur unknown kinds. grin don't u have anything to brag about ur pit laterine u red neck, one eye feaces eating ape. grin

anyway, I heard that a loaf of bread in Zimbabwe goes for a million Zimbabwe dollars. grin how much does a loaf of bread costs in ur cursed desert u illegal boto ashawo in s.a? grin

[size=16pt]Nigeria is a home to the most HIV infected infants in the world. Fact!!! [/size]
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Parolee:

Laughable this your comment. We are done with this SA was built by whites bulldung. Keep holding on to it, ....whilst we keep moving forward. How's that? Deal?
Yeah cos ur the only ones moving forward right?? Dumbo.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by adamscuti(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Msauza:

[size=16pt]Nigeria is a home to the most HIV infected infants in the world. Fact!!! [/size]
foolish ape

1 out of 4 southafricans have HIV

1 out of 32 nigerians got HIV

which one is preferably u inferior lazy Bantu? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ghana Knocked Out Of AFCON / Renovation Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu Completed (Pictures) / Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.