Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup (25549 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: americans stay in america but bostwana people spend their time on a nigerian website 24/7

You must be high on your own shhhiit, I am in the comfort of my house not in your country and this is the www. You also have not right then to be on the internet. Dummmb lot!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
EroZA: A Nigerian named Madlanduna ka Ngubane

Is that your name?
Nice to meet you, Mr Madlandunasmiley
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
OAAC: Southafricans are pathetic...people who act obsequiously towards someone important in order to gain advantage... . Highest level of stupidity. We agree that you nations got more infrastructure, and looks finer and cleaner than ours, but that's all! And sorry to burst your stupid bubbles, what's the point of having good infrastructure, when ludicrousity, illitracy, has eaten deep into your heart. We really don't give a shiiiii jealous fvckers. If you hate us, happily, the feeling is mutual. You pouring out your dumb*ss anger outa jealous on just 0.1% of nigerians on nairalands, just makes it conspicous, your desperation to be heard and felt here......

Here they go again start the insults and when it gets hot they start their " they hate us " rubbish. South Africans are in South Africa you are all over their country making it dirty, selling drugs, doing fraud, what exactly is there for them to be jealous of?

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
probably your name on your stolen SAn ID

Apatheist:
Is that your name?
Nice to meet you, Mr Madlandunasmiley
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
EroZA:
probably your name on your stolen SAn ID

What makes you think I stole it?
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Here they go again start the insults and when it gets hot they start their " they hate us " rubbish. South Africans are in South Africa you are all over their country making it dirty, selling drugs, doing fraud, what exactly is there for them to be jealous of?
As a Tswana, I don't see how south Africa's problems affect you.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
BluIvy:

fuckkk off bitch. Silly braggart. You've got nerves quoting me. We've got s.africans here, bt no sane nigerian wil go mouthng off on nairaland. Lik dafuqqq u thnk y'all here. Schezophrenic!

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Apatheist:

Mxmmm!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
OAAC: fuckkk off bitch. Silly braggart. You've got nerves quoting me. We've got s.africans here, bt no sane nigerian wil go mouthng off on nairaland. Lik dafuqqq u thnk y'all here. Schezophrenic!

Chest beating monkey why would I not quote you? South Africans where?lying rubbish. You sound like the schezo here! Now blow up!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Chest beating monkey why would I not quote you? South Africans where?lying rubbish. You sound like the schezo here! Now blow up!
lol. . .hahahaha! That shiii crackd me up! Are you daft, as well as psychotic. Smh gurl, i'v got a whole s.african family staying on my block, though. I really didnt mean to say dat to avoid the influence of your stupidity, bt sorry i did. I hope you stop displaying your emptiness, here. I hope you grow up, and stop hating, kiddo. Run along, we ain't no tie!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
I never heard you writing positive things about SA,its shocking to hear you hold a citizenship of this country.....this is another proof of you people not appreciating our kindness and generosity

Apatheist:
What makes you think I stole it?
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Setswana is one of SA official languages...what are you trying to say oga?

quote author=Apatheist]
As a Tswana, I don't see how south Africa's problems affect you. [/quote]
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
EroZA:
Setswana is one of SA official languages...what are you trying to say oga?

[quote author=Apatheist]
It seems you don't understand English.
I said: "As a Tswana I don't see how south Africa's problems affect you"
Compare it with: "As a South African, I don't see how Nigeria's problem affects you. "

She's from Botswana. no one called her or her country, this thread has nothing to do with Botswana. she came here and started attacking us.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
EroZA: I never heard you writing positive things about SA,its shocking to hear you hold a citizenship of this country.....this is another proof of you people not appreciating our kindness and generosity

South Africa is a beautiful country.
I like the Drakensberg. There. I said something positive about South Africa. Are you happy now?
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lol...uyaphapha

Apatheist:
South Africa is a beautiful country.
I like the Drakensberg. There. I said something positive about South Africa. Are you happy now?
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
True that my elder sometime I don't understand your English particularly when you nigerialized it

[quote author=Apatheist][/quote]
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by BankuTilapia2: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
U can surely live in HELL if you can live in FOOLSgeria. Joke of Africa
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
BankuTilapia2: U can surely live in HELL if you can live in FOOLSgeria. Joke of Africa
lol. There noplace named that in africa. Some people take sarcasm, as stupidity. Get a life bud...delusional
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2: U can surely live in HELL if you can live in FOOLSgeria. Joke of Africa
You're slut of a mother is a joke among we nigerians...bloody gaynian bastard.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Economics 101, that is possible in every aspect. China is poor but still has the largest economy because of its population. More than 100 million Nigerians live below the poverty line. Fact!!!
Look at this person from a country where 33% is a pass mark in schools talking about economics 101....10% of your population have got aids(more than nigeria whose population is twice the size of urs). You talk about nigeria being a bush, but i assure you the good places in ur useless countries are inhabited by whites. You monkeys cant kick the white peeps out cos you'll turn into zimbabwe overnight.

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Syenite(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2014
^^^^ point of correction, 25% of South Africans have Aids!
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
Look at this person from a country where 33% is a pass mark in schools talking about economics 101....10% of your population have got aids(more than nigeria whose population is twice the size of urs). You talk about nigeria being a bush, but i assure you the good places in ur useless countries are inhabited by whites. You monkeys cant kick the white peeps out cos you'll turn into zimbabwe overnight.

Foolish thinking . . . why must we kick them out? Don't they belong here?

There is no us turning into Zimbabwe overnight, actually we are doing very fine, just so so fine. Swallow that.

2 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Parolee: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Syenite: ^^^^ point of correction, 25% of South Africans have Aids!

Nonsense post.

Read here and be properly informed: http://beta2.statssa.gov.za/publications/P0302/P03022013.pdf

Bloody alarmist and liar!!!! Go get tested and die of heartache! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:

Let me remain with my 33% matric pass mark and remain with your over 100 million people living below cassava line.

3 Likes

Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Msauza(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Syenite: ^^^^ point of correction, 25% of South Africans have Aids!

25% of South Africans have AIDS and are living healthy with ARV, something that Nigeria cannot even provide to their dying HIV+ children. Excuse me, let me have my 25% HIV+ people who are on ARV's and remain with your 2% HIV+ people who are not even on ARV's.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by robosky02(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2014
ha ha ha all you South Africans and Botswanas
stop the quarrel here we want to hear about football and not cmparism betwin our countries
dont be fooled we are
ALL ONE BIG BLACK AFRICANS
forget were you are weather in Jobog or Lagos or Gaborone
and my naija brothers cease fire treat them as your younger brothers and stop the fight
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by BankuTilapia2: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Let me remain with my 33% matric pass mark and remain with your over 100 million people living below cassava line.

Cassava line? Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa nigerians are just loud creatures with nothing to show for. Chill
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by BankuTilapia2: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
You're slut of a mother is a joke among we nigerians...bloody gaynian bastard.

Look at this miserable cunttttt living in a shitttt hole.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Msauza:

Oh don't worry, you'll definitely remain there. Like i said...let Zimbabwe be a reminder of what will happen the moment all the whites leave.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Parolee:

Foolish thinking . . . why must we kick them out? Don't they belong here?

There is no us turning into Zimbabwe overnight, actually we are doing very fine, just so so fine. Swallow that.
Oh now they "belong" here right?? I thought u guys wanted them out....i've seen the crap u guys post on twitter about them....lets not even get to the hate crimes. Fickle minded punks.
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by edi287: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Look at this miserable cunttttt living in a shitttt hole.
The shit hole we had to force ur fathers to leave right?? The shit hole ur fore fathers use to work as shoemakers in right.....right. Gaynians and their obsession with naija....why would i go to ghanaweb or any of ur shit sites??
Re: South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
Oh don't worry, you'll definitely remain there. Like i said...let Zimbabwe be a reminder of what will happen the moment all the whites leave.

Zimbabwe with all its woes is still 100 times better than that hell hole Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Ghana Knocked Out Of AFCON / I'm Criticised Because I'm Not Yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo - Vincent Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.