Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

''you Don't Need To Be Sad'' Nine-yr-old Tells David Luiz In Amazing Letter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ''you Don't Need To Be Sad'' Nine-yr-old Tells David Luiz In Amazing Letter (990 Views)

Photo: Six People That Will Not Be Sad For The Sack Of Mourinho / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira / David Luiz Propose Marriage To My Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''you Don't Need To Be Sad'' Nine-yr-old Tells David Luiz In Amazing Letter by ebullientV(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Brazilian defender who captained his country to their biggest loss ever against the Germans on Tuesday, before losing again to the Netherlands last night has found solace in a nine-year-old girl, Ana Luz.

The nine-year-old who had seen Luiz on Tv crying was so moved by him that she wrote a letter telling him that ''you don't need to be sad''.

Luiz then shared the touching message with the world via instagram.

The letter reads:

''Hi David Luiz,
My name is Ana Luz.
I saw all of the Brazil games in the World cup and I liked it a lot watching you play. I think that you don't need to be sad. Because you played well and did the best you could.
You were a great captain. Life is like this, sometimes people win and sometimes people lose but people only need to be happy.
David Luiz, you are my champion''.
Ana Luz Renna Reale.

And David Luiz did reply:

''Many thanks Princess Ana, loved your letter! And many thanks to all Brazilians for the support. I'll never give up my dreams and i'll always strive to give back all the love i recieve! God bless you all''.

http://diamondcelebrities.com/2014/07/13/read-a-nine-year-old-girls-adorable-letter-to-cheer-up-brazilian-defender-david-luiz/

1 Like

Re: ''you Don't Need To Be Sad'' Nine-yr-old Tells David Luiz In Amazing Letter by ebullientV(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
''Life is like this, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. But pple only need to b happy'':.
Take a bow kid.

Btw, maybe someone should've written something similar 2 John Mikel Obi tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ''you Don't Need To Be Sad'' Nine-yr-old Tells David Luiz In Amazing Letter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
ebullientV: ''Life is like this, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. But pple only need to b happy'':.
Take a bow kid.

Btw, maybe someone should've written something similar 2 John Mikel Obi tongue cheesy

lol
Re: ''you Don't Need To Be Sad'' Nine-yr-old Tells David Luiz In Amazing Letter by ortopazz(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
feel for the boy sha,.But the victory bin sweet me over

(1) (Reply)

Shocking:barca Can't Compete In Laliga If Catalunya gets Independendence / 70 Match ban On Player For Referee Head-butt / Forever Green: Daily Betting Tips With Jephri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.