Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost (106389 Views)

For Sale:a Full Plot Of Land With A-3bedroom On a 1/2 Plot @ Ajibode,ui Ibadan / Standard 3bedroom @ Bola Hassan Str. Alapere. / Fantastic 2Nos Of Block Of 4Flats Of 3Bedroom On 1154sqm @ Magodo Phase2 (CofO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by fujirice: 4:24am On Mar 25, 2015
seunoj:
Good evening bro, sure ur day was great. Can u Pls give detail as regards d drawing and construction of 2 bedroom BQ on a plot of land Wch will still accommodate a story building of 4flats(2 bedroom each).

The BQ will all rooms ensuite with visitors toilet.
Kindly send details to seun.ayanwale@yahoo.com

Thanks
Let me contribute my own quota since all of us are robbing minds together. Segzy14 please permit me to enlighten us on this issue of "storeys".
A storey is the space between the floor of a building and the roof. Therefore,a bungalow is a one storey building. An "upstair" with one suspended floor is a TWO storey building, and on and on in that order.
So, unless you mean 2-bedroom block of 4 flats all in a bungalow, which I doubt going by your specifications, I believe you want to say a 2 storey building of 4 flats (2-bedrooms each). Thank you for your time.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2015
fujirice:

Let me contribute my own quota since all of us are robbing minds together. Segzy14 please permit me to enlighten us on this issue of "storeys".
A storey is the space between the floor of a building and the roof. Therefore,a bungalow is a one storey building. An "upstair" with one suspended floor is a TWO storey building, and on and on in that order.
So, unless you mean 2-bedroom block of 4 flats all in a bungalow, which I doubt going by your specifications, I believe you want to say a 2 storey building of 4 flats (2-bedrooms each). Thank you for your time.

my brother you are very correct,thanks for the lectures.
I will have to make time to talk about "storeys" one day.

2 Likes

Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by geagle55(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks for your reply... The architect i got the design from his blog has never reply my mail about the plans but if you can get exactly this design of its plan in both 3D.the features contains
1.All rooms ensuite
2. Ante room
3. Large sitting room
4. Dinning
5. Kitchen /store
6. Laundry Area.
Send me info about d plans and cost in my email at joepoint2001@yahoo.com
segzy14:

pls i need the floor plan or i can design one for you
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by seunoj: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
segzy14:

mail sent

Got ur mail. Tnx for d prompt response. Do we any alternative arrangement to dis similar arrangement of a main building and BQ
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by elninoelnino: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
mail sent.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by seunoj: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
fujirice:

Thanks fujirice.
U just said what I meant. @segzy, is dis feasible?
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunoj:

Got ur mail. Tnx for d prompt response. Do we any alternative arrangement to dis similar arrangement of a main building and BQ

can you do a duplex and a bungalow?
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
geagle55:
Thanks for your reply... The architect i got the design from his blog has never reply my mail about the plans but if you can get exactly this design of its plan in both 3D.the features contains
1.All rooms ensuite
2. Ante room
3. Large sitting room
4. Dinning
5. Kitchen /store
6. Laundry Area.

i cant give you an exact 3d but i can give you something close to it
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Mightymiracle(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Keep up the good work.Can u get me the design plan for a 4bedroom bungalow in a 60 by 120 plot of land.also in 3D if possible .the features contains
1.master bedroom with walk -in toilet nd all rooms ensuites
2. Ante room
3. sitting room
4. Dinning
5. spacious kitchen /store
6. Laundry Area.
Send me info about d plans and cost at
olumide_deen@yahoo.com
Note: as soon as possible
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Mightymiracle:
Keep up the good work.Can u get me the design plan for a 4bedroom bungalow in a 60 by 120 plot of land.also in 3D if possible .the features contains
2. Ante room
3. sitting room
4. Dinning
6. Laundry Area.
olumide_deen@yahoo.com

Im interested in as such also. I can be reached via my Nauraland email.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mightymiracle:
2. Ante room
3. sitting room
4. Dinning
6. Laundry Area.
olumide_deen@yahoo.com

i will get back to you.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Mightymiracle(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
ok
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Erickthewreck: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Great.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
geagle55:
1.All rooms ensuite
2. Ante room
3. Large sitting room
4. Dinning
5. Kitchen /store
6. Laundry Area.

mail sent
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Mightymiracle:
2. Ante room
3. sitting room
4. Dinning
6. Laundry Area.
olumide_deen@yahoo.com

mail sent
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
thanks for the patronage
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Fionasmom(f): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by mufutau55(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fionasmom:
Hello, Where about in Lagos are you at ?
Can you please send a Plan and a 3D plan for a 3 bedroom flat something similar to this but I want an Entrance Door from the sitting room to the entrance of the other 3 bedrooms and a visitors room around the sitting room and a visitors toilet.
Fionasmom10@yahoo.com
are you available in Lagos

Some flaws I saw on this plan:
1. No privacy to the bathroom/toilets on the two bedrooms
2. No privacy on entrance doors to all the bedrooms
3. No Visitors Toilet..

I know I can find more... but those just stick out.

Hajji M.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Fionasmom(f): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fionasmom:
Hello, Where about in Lagos are you at ?
Can you please send a Plan and a 3D plan for a 3 bedroom flat something similar to this but I want an Entrance Door from the sitting room to the entrance of the other 3 bedrooms and a visitors room around the sitting room and a visitors toilet.
Fionasmom10@yahoo.com
are you available in Lagos

I am in lagos
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by bran1: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please I will be grateful if you can assist me to answer the following question.

1. How many miniflat can one get from a 60*120 size land for an upstair

2. What will be the estimate for building it.

I know that with your experience of building low cost houses that you will be able to help.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Fionasmom(f): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
morning
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by gateleo(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2015
segzy14:
Attached is a Design for a Four bedroom bungalow.
The Estimated cost of Erecting such 4 bedroom bungalow is 5,795,467.2 (FIVE MILLION,SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE THOUSAND ,FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN NAIRA, TWO KOBO ONLY )

..Materials, Labour,and Supervision Fees all INCLUSIVE
..Plaster of Paris(P.O.P) to be used for Ceiling
..Floor and Wall tiles
..Step roofing tiles to be used

e.t.c .....

For more information;
Email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com, saeltd14@gmail.com
Call : +2347035596641, +2348178706641
whatsapp: +2347035596641
BB Pin: 7E0BF295

I love this design bros... Please can you send the 3D front view, sides view and back view....to my email; gateleo@ymail.com
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
gateleo:

I love this design bros... Please can you send the 3D front view, sides view and back view....to my email; gateleo@ymail.com

3d not available.
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
g.morning
Re: Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2015
segzy14:
g.morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday / Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.