Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? (1165 Views)

Woman Whose Legs Were Shattered By Bullion Van, Pictured In Court / Ambulance On An Emergency Runs Out Of Fuel (see Photo) / How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? by Poly87(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
I always notice that the word "AMBULANCE" is written is the reverse order "ECNALUBMA" on the vehicle. Why is it like that?
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? by phantom(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Poly87: I always notice that the word "AMBULANCE" is written is the reverse order "ECNALUBMA" on the vehicle. Why is it like that?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...................where did you see it? are you blonde by any chance? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? by phantom(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
but wait o!! let me ask. do you still see that word written backwards when an ambulance drives past you or parked physically infront of you? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? by texanomaly(f): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Is this a trick question? I find myself wanting to say...dah?!...but that would not be nice, would it? lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? by delishpot: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Well, because when they are behind you in trafic you can read it in correct order from your mirror and give them way. That is why. If you write what you have written and stand in front of your mirror with it, you will se it will spell ambulance in correct order.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Word "AMBULANCE" Is Written In Reverse Order "ECNALUBMA" On The Van? by delishpot: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Stand in front of mirror and read it
I got the N in the wrong way sha. Make una no vex na nokia 3310 I use

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Your Phobia? / Know Signs, Symptoms Of Ebola And Be Free —nasidi, NCDC Director / How To Know if You Have A Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.