Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo (3016 Views)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Jim Iyke Welcomes BabyBoy With Lithuanian Girlfriend (See Photos) / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by ferelretail: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sorry to break your heart ladies. .But, One of Nigeria’s finest DJ, DJ Xclusive has proposed to his girlfriend of over four years, Tinuke Ogundero.

She is a businesswoman/Chartered accountant..she’s lucky to have such a handsome man all to her self., all these celebs and their day one loves. .

Congrats to them
Source: www.davidoblog.com/dj-xclusive-proposes-girlfriend-see-photo/

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by zoeee(f): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
At last! Happy for them smiley

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by ggrin(f): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
So?undecided make we jump inside ocean like castro

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Have a colleague that like DJ xclusiv a lot,she's always day dreaming of kissing him.I will show her this thread,and hold her,to avoid committing suicide..nice one.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by dollydolly(f): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2014
I formerly said I prefer older men to younger ones but I think he is an exception. Congrats to the lucky girl.
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Danielle22(f): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2014
Here goes my crush.......Hml in advance.

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2014
ggrin: So?undecided make we jump inside ocean like castro
Jeez!! Show some respect for the dead,. Please!! sad sad
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
dollydolly: I formerly said I prefer older men to younger ones but I think he is an exception. Congrats to the lucky girl.

The likes of DJ exclusive are still here very single.

Kudos to the most handsome DJ in Lagos..
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by emeralddayo(f): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2014
banega: Jeez!! Show some respect for the dead,. Please!! sad sad
abeg who died?
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2014
emeralddayo: abeg who died?
Castro!! He was Ghanaian musician •
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2014
I didn't see him kneeling down to propose like a hungry man.. undecided
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Yomieluv: Have a colleague that like DJ xclusiv a lot,she's always day dreaming of kissing him.I will show her this thread,and hold her,to avoid committing suicide..nice one.

Where do u work abeg...cuz d@ ur colleague sounds exactly like my flatmate.
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2014
bodashee:

Where do u work abeg...cuz d@ ur colleague sounds exactly like my flatmate.
erm! Erm!! Erm!!! I don't release too many details online..but am the boss.
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by NickiRoman: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2014
She looks older than him

1 Like

Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by kalushaiyke(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2014
NickiRoman: She looks older than him
You no go leave her alone now sad
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Naah, i think she's right!
kalushaiyke:
You no go leave her alone now sad
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by DonaldGenes(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2014
zoeee: At last! Happy for them smiley
I thought Andyblaze proposed to you last week or so
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Akshow: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2014
One needs microscope to view that diamond.
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
The girl will be imagining things.

See as ladies dey ra.pe fine boys...

Diariz godu o..
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by Rayvenmay: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
is this supposed to be a joke?
ggrin: So?undecided make we jump inside ocean like castro
Re: DJ Xclusive Proposes To Girlfriend-see Photo by kelechiMarie(f): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Awwww **wipes eyes~*~*noooöoooooooo not xclusive!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cute!! Wizkid’s Girlfriend Goes Into Modelling– Photos / Controversial Actress Biodun Okeowo Says “I Kept My Virginity Till Marriage” / Meet Rihanna’s Nigeria Kid Sister – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.