Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Messi, Please Don't Cry. I Still Love You! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Please Don't Cry. I Still Love You! (678 Views)

Arsenal 3 - Anderlecht 3. Please Don't Have Heart Attack O. / i still beleive in the big boss - mikel / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi, Please Don't Cry. I Still Love You! by mrintellectual(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Germany vs Argentina
The final of the BRASIL 2014 WORLD CUP, ended with the German machines lording it over Argentina (1:0).
Messi was given no mercy, with that score from Gotze.
He would have been another Maradona, but, ... the end of the match!
Messi, please don't cry.
Although, you may not know what Nairaland is.
Messi, I still love you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Falcao Choosed Man United Over Other Teams / Ike Uche Replies Keshi- You Are A Liar / Robert Lewandowski In High Spirits After Edging Bayern Munich To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.