Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

i still beleive in the big boss - mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / i still beleive in the big boss - mikel (984 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / A Special Love Letter To The BIG BOSS / If You Beleive In Prophesy, Let's Pray For Amodu And The Eagles (2) (3) (4)

i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by SlimSkipper(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Speaking with dailysport reporter after the defeat to sudan the super eagles star reitrated is faith and beleive in keshis' tactical capability he also said the eagles are undergoing a transformation phase that would take a while to complete, but he was quick to affirm his strong beleive that the eagles would outgrow the phase and bounce back stronger. Finally, he pleaded with the fans to get behind them at this trying times and show there support.

Source: http:www.dailysport.com/article046/mikel_still_beleives_in_keshi

Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by adonbilivit: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2014
mikel...play football and talk less. you are not miguel...let your legs do d talking
Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by kokoA(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi is the only coach in the world that can play a slow player like mikel in his first team not to talk of giving him the most important role in the team as a creative midfielder.. Smh.. Why dey guy no go believe in keshi?

Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by DickDastardly(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2014
kokoA:
Keshi is the only coach in the world that can play a slow player like mikel in his first team not to talk of giving him the most important role in the team as a creative midfielder.. Smh.. Why dey guy no go believe in keshi?
As eeh, i feel like slapping mikel

Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by josh001(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
unfortunately, I dont believe in you both.

Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by Yello1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
like as if i care.
Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by miembamish(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Thunder fire him mouth de... On a 2nd Thought sha ooo, Mikel is being over hyped here in 9ja. Maybe wen we start playing him as a sub, he'll knw that he has to be fighting for shirt... Mtcheeewww!!!!

Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by SlimSkipper(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
miembamish:
Thunder fire him mouth de... On a 2nd Thought sha ooo, Mikel is being over hyped here in 9ja. Maybe wen we start playing him as a sub, he'll knw that he has to be fighting for shirt... Mtcheeewww!!!!
sriously overhyped especially by chelsick fans

Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Very Stupid Boy. This na person when carry 2nd after Messi that year. Naim Mourinho turn to backman. He come dey run like nail when dem dey drive enter ground with hammer.

He is so useless that only Keshi (another tactless coach) can see him as key to his tactless plan.
Re: i still beleive in the big boss - mikel by nerodenero: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
You forgot to add the entire team.
josh001:
unfortunately, I dont believe in you both.

History Repeated Itself : AFCON 2015 / Ibe Not Better Than Iheanacho – Nwosu / Who Is The Best Striker In The Premier League