Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Beauty And Nature Of ROSES - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beauty And Nature Of ROSES (385 Views)

Ban On Hijab May Not Work In The Nature Of Nigeria / Abeg Mamagee Dont Start A War Of The Roses On Nl Oh / Women with both Beauty and Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And Nature Of ROSES by Donperfecter(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Think of it,so bright think of asnothing but light so sweet like heaven.that grows just so carefully with sweet fragrance given cheerfully by it's maker in different colours it appears.with a great significance it forebears Red for Love and Care.white for purity so dear and lovely.Pink for sweet people like you,i will love to give it to some1 i care for n cherish so much.my heart desire is to be as good as that.with it's beauty so genuine and it's radiance so ever new. How beautiful and wonderful you can be that's the nature of o rosers Red for Love and Care.white for purity so dear n lovely.Pink for sweet people like you,i will love to give it to some1 i care for n cherish so much.my heart desire is to be as good as that.with it's beauty so genuine and it's radiance so ever new. How beautiful and wonderful you can be that's the nature of o rose
Re: Beauty And Nature Of ROSES by tpia1: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Very beautiful.

God is so wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Beauty And Nature Of ROSES by tpia1: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply Mobile Sowing Machine / Behind Every Successful Man.........hw True? / A Profound Illustration Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.