Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Business For Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business For Student (636 Views)

How To Start Up An Online Business For Free / Well Research Project Materials Topics For Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business For Student by Feanah(f): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Hello. I'm a student and I need small scale business ideas,something I can start with which does not need a huge capital. I'm an international student so I want to do something part-time which involves talent like photographer,make up etc or something which I can manage even when I'm outside the country,thank you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Business For Student by ComeCarry: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Our business may work for you. Its focus is in the women and children's fashion market.

Talk to us at ComeCarry.com.

How we do it
At ComeCarry.com we will provide all our registered partners with stock of high quality brand new ladies clothes, baby clothes and accessories with no upfront payment for the goods for you to sell at the price and speed that suits you and your customers.

Interested find out more at our website or register to join our programme today (limited spaces available).

(1) (Reply)

What Is Forex Trading? / Argentina Suspends P&G / Nylon Sealing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.