Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Windows 9 Start Menu Spotted - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 9 Start Menu Spotted (552 Views)

Windows 9 Is Coming. This Is What It Looks Like / I Couldn't Find "run" On My Start Menu, Why Is This? / Can't Find Run On My Start Menu Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows 9 Start Menu Spotted by vowiski(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Users of Microsoft Windows 8 have had a horrible time with the OS, a lot of them showed their dissatisfaction via social platforms, forcing the guys at Microsoft HQ to re-think the philosophy behind their latest Operating System.

While the issue was still bringing out steam amongst users, an ex Windows Chief declared he was right to kill the Start Menu and it appeared the death of the Start menu was final.

However, with a new leadership, things might just be turning around and users could be expecting a return of the Start menu in a new Microsoft build.

We can’t be entirely sure what build the Start menu would officially make an appearance, but what we do know is that the image does look a little bit legit.
Source:http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/windows-9-start-menu-leaks.html

(1) (Reply)

Eyewear Sunglass Video Recorder Gadget For N11,000 / Buy Your Mtn And Etisalat Bundles At Cheap Rate / System Not Displaying Memory Card In Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.