Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Paypal Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Payment (4111 Views)

Stopped. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Help Me With Paypal Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Payment by obisunny1(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2014
Has any one been able to use the Nigeria open PayPal to make a payment over eBay? If you have please leave your contact urgent help needed with some reward. 08127401215.

I have a PayPal account verified with with GTbank ( Nigeria PayPal account)

Buh I can't use it to pay for an item over eBay. Even with US shipping address.
If I try paying through PayPal I get an error smg we can not sent money this time try again later. Or from eBay you have been logout of PayPal login and try again

Re: Paypal Payment by ammyluv2002(f): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
what do you need to know? i used mine last month. Drop whatever you need let people help you and keep your reward, 9ja neva spoil reach say every little help you give, you ask for reward

2 Likes

Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please can someone use PayPal to pay for goods purchased on aliexpress?
Re: Paypal Payment by Kreamie(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Call me; 08058380758

1 Like

Re: Paypal Payment by omoboy08(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
Someone should help on how to use this PayPal matter. I just activated account and doesn't even know how to fund it.
Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
I also use GTbank mastercard nd activated it on my paypal account nd ive used it to buy sumtin on Ebay successfully..........between: pls I bot sumtin worth #1,170 on ebay nd it free shipping but I avnt recieved it yet nd its ova a month now....i just wana ask if I didnt make a mistake by tellin dem to ship it down to my Nigerian address?
Re: Paypal Payment by UrbanMystique: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
phayvorr: I also use GTbank mastercard nd activated it on my paypal account nd ive used it to buy sumtin on Ebay successfully..........between: pls I bot sumtin worth #1,170 on ebay nd it free shipping but I avnt recieved it yet nd its ova a month now....i just wana ask if I didnt make a mistake by tellin dem to ship it down to my Nigerian address?
lol... you are on a long thing.... next time, use one of the shipping companies around or use dhl, fedex etc. no one is gonna ship to your house.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Payment by ekanDamie: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
phayvorr: I also use GTbank mastercard nd activated it on my paypal account nd ive used it to buy sumtin on Ebay successfully..........between: pls I bot sumtin worth #1,170 on ebay nd it free shipping but I avnt recieved it yet nd its ova a month now....i just wana ask if I didnt make a mistake by tellin dem to ship it down to my Nigerian address?
So, you mean, GTB mastercard sign up to paypal was sucessful.
Re: Paypal Payment by Najwal: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
I use my PayPal yesterday to buy on eBay hoping to ship tru dhl. Once u link ur pp with ur card mine is gtb naira master card dats all u can use ur pp to buy on eBay
Re: Paypal Payment by ammyluv2002(f): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
Najwal: I use my PayPal yesterday to buy on eBay hoping to ship tru dhl. Once u link ur pp with ur card mine is gtb naira master card dats all u can use ur pp to buy on eBay
pls how do I ship thru DHL?
Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
UrbanMystique: lol... you are on a long thing.... next time, use one of the shipping companies around or use dhl, fedex etc. no one is gonna ship to your house.
pls how do I ship tru DHL?
Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Najwal: I use my PayPal yesterday to buy on eBay hoping to ship tru dhl. Once u link ur pp with ur card mine is gtb naira master card dats all u can use ur pp to buy on eBay
pls how do I go abt dis DHL shipping....abeg put me tru nah..!
Re: Paypal Payment by Dexpro: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
ammyluv2002: pls how do I ship thru DHL?
Where are you buying from? I mean the site? If its ebay, then check tru d list of shipping agencies and select DHL.
Re: Paypal Payment by obisunny1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please drop your contact; I want to ask some question!
Re: Paypal Payment by UrbanMystique: 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
phayvorr: pls how do I ship tru DHL?
you ask the seller to send your items thru dhl... more expensive though
Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2014
UrbanMystique: you ask the seller to send your items thru dhl... more expensive though
chai....so na like dis I just enter one chance!
Re: Paypal Payment by ddjay: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls which other bank uses paypal apart from gtb
Re: Paypal Payment by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Dexpro:
Where are you buying from? I mean the site? If its ebay, then check tru d list of shipping agencies and select DHL.
Ebay...how do i select the shipping agency cause i no see anything like that o
Re: Paypal Payment by ammyluv2002(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Dexpro:
This was the email I got from Ebay.....I made that purchase last month on the 20th but I haven't received the item. I'm a bit confused here, thank God say na small money o

Re: Paypal Payment by jazz04(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2014
UrbanMystique: lol... you are on a long thing.... next time, use one of the shipping companies around or use dhl, fedex etc. no one is gonna ship to your house.
. Stop saying what you don't know... The guy will receive his item via NIPOST just that its not as fast as dhl... As long as he has correct address and more importantly a good working phone number...

1 Like

Re: Paypal Payment by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2014
jazz04: . Stop saying what you don't know... The guy will receive his item via NIPOST just that its not as fast as dhl... As long as he has correct address and more importantly a good working phone number...
Please can i check with NIPOST? or i should wait for them to bring the item?
Re: Paypal Payment by ddjay: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2014
ddjay: Pls which other bank uses paypal apart from gtb
Re: Paypal Payment by Mcleo007(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Can Firstbank Mastercard be used to verify PayPal?
Re: Paypal Payment by BRCOL70: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
ammyluv2002: Please can i check with NIPOST? or i should wait for them to bring the item?

Don't wait for the NIPOST to bring your parcel, of course, you will wait tired. Go to the nearest NIPOST office to check your parcel. Another thing, do you hhave tracking number? Go and check anyway.
Re: Paypal Payment by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mcleo007: Can Firstbank Mastercard be used to verify PayPal?

yes, first bank na baba na

ps: i verified mine with my firstbank MasterCard and even use it to purchase apps from playstore, buy gigs from fiverr etc smiley just make sure your card is activated for online transactions (international/national)
Re: Paypal Payment by ammyluv2002(f): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
BRCOL70:

Don't wait for the NIPOST to bring your parcel, of course, you will wait tired. Go to the nearest NIPOST office to check your parcel. Another thing, do you hhave tracking number? Go and check anyway.
Ok! Thanks so much
Re: Paypal Payment by BRCOL70: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
ammyluv2002: Ok! Thanks so much

You are welcome.
Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
BRCOL70:

thnks for d info boss....God bless
Re: Paypal Payment by Mcleo007(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

ps: i verified mine with my firstbank MasterCard and even use it to purchase apps from playstore, buy gigs from fiverr etc smiley just make sure your card is activated for online transactions (international/national)

Oh good news! Thanks sir
Re: Paypal Payment by Dmanlex(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

yeah... First bank truly re-claiming its first position by patnering with PAYPAL
Re: Paypal Payment by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

what of first bank vaive card, can i use it on paypal??
Re: Paypal Payment by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2014
stardragon:
what of first bank vaive card, can i use it on paypal??

no MasterCard and visacard only.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing But True: Nigerians Can Now Make Withdrawals And Payment Using Paypal / Awaritefe Emmanuel Is A Scammer, Please Do Not Do Any Business With Him / Total, Dangote Cement Lead Stock Market’s N16b Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.