Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Stopped. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stopped. (10472 Views)

Who Can Make Paypal/payoneer Subscription Payment For Me / If You Can Help Make Paypal Payment Pls Come In / It’s N209 To $1 As Appetite For Dollars Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stopped. by Ymodulus: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2015

2 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Stopped. by Galaxypoduction: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ftc
Re: Stopped. by Humblega(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ymodulus:
PayPal Fund Available.
Amount: $10,000
Rate : N200 per $1
Negotiable for Bulk Dollars.
Cc : Tallesty , MizMyColi , MayorAll , initialize , jeff1506 , octavo , ahmed4002 , Aminat508
Please help me share the post thanks

INTERESTED. where are u based? I will contact u
Re: Stopped. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Do you sell PM?
Price?
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humblega:

INTERESTED. where are u based? I will contact u

Based? Internet sir.

Boc4real:
Do you sell PM?
Price?

No sir. Only PayPal
Re: Stopped. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ymodulus:

Based? Internet sir.

No sir. Only PayPal
Good luck!
Re: Stopped. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ymodulus:

Based? Internet sir.

No sir. Only PayPal
Damn! Awesome price! Bad timing for me embarassed
Re: Stopped. by tapesz: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hi,I need PayPal, how e go be.. what do you consider as bulk dollar?. reply Asap abeg
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
tapesz:
Hi,I need PayPal, how e go be.. what do you consider as bulk dollar?.
reply Asap abeg

Like $3000 and above
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
2pointsonly:

Damn! Awesome price! Bad timing for me embarassed
You can make it a good time. By buying grin

1 Like

Re: Stopped. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ymodulus:

You can make it a good time. By buying grin
lol, naa d bad timing be that na, got enough dollars already. embarassed
Re: Stopped. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ymodulus:
PayPal Fund Available.

We can help you make payment to your seller on PayPal or eBay etc.

We also have up to $10,000 for sale

Amount available: $10,000
Rate : N200 per $1

Negotiable for Bulk Dollars.

Cc : Tallesty , MizMyColi , MayorAll , initialize , jeff1506 , octavo , ahmed4002 , Aminat508

Please help me share the post thanks

cc mavinc4u
Re: Stopped. by mavinc4u(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:

cc mavinc4u

Thanks Ahmed. I am just trying to be more careful these days.the last paypal fund of about $20,000 I sourced from someone on nairaland did not go down well because am still struggling to collect my money back from that person.the matter don reach Abuja na to submit the petition to EFCC remain, am just been considerate of the dent the blow would leave the guy when EFCC is done with him.
Re: Stopped. by fabrigas18(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hi all i have a solution already, i will help you receive your fund from any website as long as its a fund from the website and not from an individual..
If the payments are first made to the website by the buyer and the website pays you, i will be happy to accept. However, if the buyer pays to you directly, i would not accept such payments to avoid charge back. Just PM me for further info.. No shady dealings if you are close we can even meet in case the fund is much and risky to do with a total stranger. Thanks
Re: Stopped. by Jeffy1206(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thumbs to you man... Some of us are still in mini importation biz cos of your unquantifiable ideas and selflessness... This is just the best rate so far especially with the current situation about dollar. Not even a service charge...

Well I don't need to say this but I must say grin patronize him and get the best service you can ever imagine...in case you still afraid lol just Google his number and name, if you see any criminal record of him then dont ever trust your self yes!!!

My Ogah Ymodulus thanks for your help... I'm always here for any support I can give.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stopped. by dozieben2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
tested trusted, fast, secure. payment done in a matter of seconds I recommend Ymodulus for your PayPal payments

1 Share

Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
dozieben2:
tested trusted, fast, secure. payment done in a matter of seconds
I recommend Ymodulus for your PayPal payments

Thanks sir.
Re: Stopped. by needinfo: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Can you also help purchase stuffs at site where paypal is accepted.if yes, then how much will you charge per dollar
Re: Stopped. by Ymodulus: 2:00am On Jul 15, 2015
needinfo:
Can you also help purchase stuffs at site where paypal is accepted.if yes, then how much will you charge per dollar

Yes I can. Same amount per dollar. If cost of item exceeds $2000 contact me to negotiate
Re: Stopped. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2015
mavinc4u:

Thanks Ahmed. I am just trying to be more careful these days.the last paypal fund of about $20,000 I sourced from someone on nairaland did not go down well because am still struggling to collect my money back from that person.the matter don reach Abuja na to submit the petition to EFCC remain, am just been considerate of the dent the blow would leave the guy when EFCC is done with him.

that's serious dear. how comes nah?
still that case on xl thread with that PayPal seller.
Re: Stopped. by TheNextAce: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Cc Nivlin
Re: Stopped. by Youngzedd(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Boc4real:
Do you sell PM?

Price?

Buy PM @ www.topupgold.com
Re: Stopped. by mavinc4u(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

that's serious dear. how comes nah?
still that case on xl thread with that PayPal seller.

Not that, we Finally resolved that. Is a new case with another person. I paid him for some fund which he sent to a US paypal account and I paid him in naira and the following day, my person that received the money called me to inform me that both her paypal account and her bank account is froozen as a result of that fund, she was told the transactions were fraudulent and a wire transfer tapping but the guy said they are not fraudulent. Fast forward everything the whole paypal fund I paid was transfered back to the guy as my person's lawyer, her bank and paypal said refunding the money is the best to save her record in US. After receiving the fund the guy claimed they never received the money and there would be 15% charges on the money whereas the money was received by him and resold to another buyer thereby leaving me in the dark. I contacted the site where the transaction happened and they were kind enough to expose everything to me. I use goggle to view Anybody with paypal fund these days.
Re: Stopped. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
mavinc4u:

Not that, we Finally resolved that. Is a new case with another person. I paid him for some fund which he sent to a US paypal account and I paid him in naira and the following day, my person that received the money called me to inform me that both her paypal account and her bank account is froozen as a result of that fund, she was told the transactions were fraudulent and a wire transfer tapping but the guy said they are not fraudulent. Fast forward everything the whole paypal fund I paid was transfered back to the guy as my person's lawyer, her bank and paypal said refunding the money is the best to save her record in US. After receiving the fund the guy claimed they never received the money and there would be 15% charges on the money whereas the money was received by him and resold to another buyer thereby leaving me in the dark. I contacted the site where the transaction happened and they were kind enough to expose everything to me. I use goggle to view Anybody with paypal fund these days.

that's sad dear. so sorry about that.
I hope everything would be fine.
so what's the stand now? Have the EFCC replied your petition against the guy.
Re: Stopped. by solbash11(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

Thanks sir.

Jeff bought $1500

Bro can i have your contact #? kindly 4ward it to my email - as seen on my signature....Thanks
Re: Stopped. by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
just dropped a change to test ymodulus. will send you the remaining details
Re: Stopped. by dollaflow(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Have paid ymodulus, ,, and he has help me pay my supplier in China, ,, he is legit. .....
Re: Stopped. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Stopped. by Jeffy1206(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
radiokilla:
I want to send paypal fund to a friend but in pounds, can you carryout the transaction
yes PayPal accept pounds but I think it should be higher above 3h+
Re: Stopped. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jeffy1206:
yes PayPal accept pounds but I think it should be higher above 3h+
thanks
Re: Stopped. by mavinc4u(f): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

that's sad dear. so sorry about that.
I hope everything would be fine.
so what's the stand now? Have the EFCC replied your petition against the guy.

They replied my mail and requested that a petition with all the evidences should be forwaded to their controller in Abuja for necessary action to take effect. The petition is in Abuja now with the person that would access it and hand it over to the controller but after hearing that the guy is still a student, he decided that I should send the guy one last email and give him his feedback which I did yesterday. Hopefully, everything would be sealed up next week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sun King, Flutterwave Lead In Nigerian Capital Raising From January To May 2022 / Fraser Suites Abuja Wins World Travel Awards As " 2019 Best Service Apartments" / Zenith Bank Upgrades Its *966*0# Account Opening USSD Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.