Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Urgent Interference Needy: Another Of Henry Okechukwu Through Naijaloaded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Interference Needy: Another Of Henry Okechukwu Through Naijaloaded (499 Views)

Devaluation: IMF Versus Buhari - Henry Boyo / Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up / Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Interference Needy: Another Of Henry Okechukwu Through Naijaloaded by harsay(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Good My fellow NL's.

I want to use this medium to call in the attentions of all Nigerians. In related to many scam activities following through website.
Sometimes on Naijaloaded when it was an interactive forum before switching to the platform they are now. There was a guy there claiming to be Naijaloaded owner Makinde Azeez (Mankind) giving out his mobile and a Blackberry pin which am certain many Naijaloaded member fall/fell victims to and were/are dupe of their hard earnings.

I was one of the victim of Henry Okechukwu who claim to offer series of gadget for an amazing low price. Which many of us paid him but our orders are not been deliver and I mailed and write to naijaloaded severally nothing was done about it.

Now here comes another scammer through their same website. Claiming mike with a website. www.awoofmobiles.com. Though have not patronise him. I want u all my fellow NL's to comfirm his credibility. I have been receiving emails from him recently now.
Re: Urgent Interference Needy: Another Of Henry Okechukwu Through Naijaloaded by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2014
When you receive such emails, just delete it(them). There is nothing like a free lunch or awoof-lunch !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Interference Needy: Another Of Henry Okechukwu Through Naijaloaded by nani667: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
People still fall for this ?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Interference Needy: Another Of Henry Okechukwu Through Naijaloaded by ammyluv2002(f): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lexusgs430: When you receive such emails, just delete it(them). There is nothing like a free lunch or awoof-lunch !!!!!
Exactly
Re: Urgent Interference Needy: Another Of Henry Okechukwu Through Naijaloaded by Kezifils(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Make I hear say I pay penny to anybody I met online for something

(1) (Reply)

We Draw Build Plan, Design N Execute Buildin Projects. We Also Fabricate Alumini / Gates’s And Buffett’s Favorite Business Book Is Out Of Print / Are You A School Owner?goodnews To School Owners!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.