Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up (1835 Views)

Top Access Bank Staff Lands In Big Mess / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by femexsp: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
P.S:- All our Audio and Video Seminar Materials worth over N30,000 will be made available at the seminar for over 90% discounted price. So come with at least N3,000 to get these materials.

(If you can't attend attend the seminar, you should send someone to get the materials on your behalf.

PS- Be informed that the seminar hall to be used can only comfortably accommodate just 200 people only. So, once this number is filled up, you wouldn't receive "ok" response from me. Ensure you decide on time if you are attending or not. And if you never receive "ok" response from me, do not bother coming coz it means the hall has been filled up.

PPS- The seminar is FREE but we are going to make some of our training materials available for up to 90% discount... If you would like to benefit from the massive discount, please come with some cash to the seminar. (it is not compulsory though)
IT was a big surprise on getting there that we are asked to pay 3k
share your experience here
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by femexsp: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
people there were is after the money,if he can say he want to do seminar for free nad got there and change it to N3000 undecided
infact he used police men to harrash a guy share free info that that can give free of charge as claimed on there site.
please share your experience so that pple will know that am saying the truth.
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by femexsp: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
it was a big mess,as in reallllyyyyyyyyyyyy mess up
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by harsay(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Damn it: Mankind and his crew are now some hungry folks who claimed to earn large online. He only earn from click and views nothing more.
They are now selling our details (their registered member) to many scammers now. That got us robbed our hard earn cash.
I was one of the victim of Henry Okechukwu of auctionmobile.com and anoher guy is on now calling himself Mike Oworlu of awoofmobile.com.

Naijaloaded claimed to have apprehend Henry Last year and till now nothing have been done about it. Am sure he must have paid them outta the money he extort from us.
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by bedfordng(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
that is the marketing trick.free but material compulsary before you can pass the gate.have been to a seminar that made it loud and clear on radio that it is absolutely free but getting there,we were asked to pay for the material but i told them i don't want material,just want to attend the seminar due to my free time.they said no material no pass.most seminar is not organised and the organisers are not being sincere because they just bring a material and start selling without passing information across.could not believe what they shared on the seminar,i was like what,this is not it.i wanted to cry but i had to maintain,watching my bucks going down the drain, which i would have used to flex one pot of soup with asorted meat.since then my eyes opened.i decided to host seminar myself with my best friend GOOGLE.i would have uploaded a video i recorded on one seminar which many people were just confused with the way they were selling material even after paying huge some of money.some seminar are just not worth the cash.each time i listen to radio or tv and some one mentioned seminar,i will just smile because a lot of people will end up coming back home with trash saying they went for a seminar or workshop.they said who no go,no know.we learn everyday,so its one of those things.

3 Likes

Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by femexsp: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
@bedforg u are right,but naijaloaded fumble biggerly,co they even say material not necessary to buy mayerial,which they now made and use as gate fee.
not that pple do not have the money but was annoying to us, because we dont even know what they have to offer
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by bedfordng(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
femexsp: @bedforg u are right,but naijaloaded fumble biggerly,co they even say material not necessary to buy mayerial,which they now made and use as gate fee.
not that pple do not have the money but was annoying to us, because we dont even know what they have to offer
guess its your first time of going for a seminar like this.that is what the marketing is all about.the word FREE has the potential to draw lots of people to the venue.some people went due to their free time and probably from a far distance,so going back without archieving what you went there for would be a waste of time but at the end,you may end up regreting even paying to enter the hall because no useful info would be passed across without you buying more worthless junks of palmflet

2 Likes

Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by Gidi360Vibe: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Big scam I was thee also
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by harsay(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
That's not the point. Trust me Naijaloaded already got the people trust forcing them to buy some stuffs before entering the venue is totally absorb. Pat Ogidi and Olaide Alim did a successful free seminar not while ago. At least allow them in first and share partial/ facial review of the information to them and let them decide if it worth going for the materials or not. Naijaloaded is just a total mess up.

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by Gidi360Vibe: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
harsay: That's not the point. Trust me Naijaloaded already got the people trust forcing them to buy some stuffs before entering the venue is totally absorb. Pat Ogidi and Olaide Alim did a successful free seminar not while ago. At least allow them in first and share partial/ facial review of the information to them and let them decide if it worth going for the materials or not. Naijaloaded is just a total mess up.

yeah i was avaiable for the parick own and it cool
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by trigar12(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
I stopped checking that site when there was nothing like free browsing, the guy (mankinde) has nothing to offer, he even advertised 'jamb runs' last year.....am sure d seminar would be shit, I JUST DON'T SEE ANYFIN IN HIM........#my2cents#
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by femexsp: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2014
naijaloaded is a site for scamers,i stand to b corrected,but i hav proofs

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by myweb(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2014
GUY IM VERY HAPPY YOU ARE TALKING ABT NAIJALOADED. THIS GUY DID THE SAME THING WHEN I WAS A SEMI NEWBIE TO ME. IN FACT HE SCAMMED ME 10K BUT GOD KNOWS I KEPT THAT RECEIPT UP TILL NOW COS I KNOW SOMEHOW I WILL SEE HIM ONE DAY, I PROMISE HELL WILL LET LOOSE. THE FUNNIEST THING IS HE'S A VERY SMALL BOY AND VERY RUDE. CALLING ME AND ABUSING ME ON PHONE, TRUST ME I GIVE HIM OVERDOSE....AT A POINT HE WAS BEGGIIN ME....
ALL NA TORY SHA.....

THE POINT IS INTERNET BUSINESS IS REAL UNTIL YOU MEET THE RIGHT PERSON TO PUR YOU THROUGH. IV BEEN LEARNING ONLINE SINCE 2007 THR SEMINAR ND TRIAL ND ERROR BUT MAKING YOU MUST GET SMONE WHO MAKES THE MONEY TO TEACH.

HIS REAL NAME IS MAKINDE AZEEZ. GOOGLE AM. YOU WILL NEVER SEE AM EVEN FOR FB. GURU INDEED...BLOODY SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by femexsp: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Naijaload lost it reputation yesterday.Last year many pple n my self loss close to N500k(i hav evident), an advert place on his site last year n yet came up wit a free seminar but scam pple 3k b4 d seminar
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by Youngzedd(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gidi360Vibe:

yeah i was avaiable for the parick own and it cool

See how you just condemn the guy's name upon the free seminar.

grin grin

I mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by owner(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
No Matter How much you Tried, Some People will never say the Truth.

So Far no one has complained of Not Learning Something New and Positive, They are only complaining because they ask them to Pay just N3,000.

Do you think the Organiser (Naijaloaded) got the Seminar for FREE? The Tent used cost over N200,000.

Well Read What Naijaloaded Said:- http://www..ng/2014/07/20/press-release-entire-naijaloaded-team-esteem-fans/
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by harsay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
No @owner. You aint getting the point. Many people went there with more than 3k. But for the fact that they CATEGORICALLY stated it to be free and advice that people should come at least with 3k so they can get some materials concerning what will be taught.

And you were talking about TENT. They held the seminar in a school premises for crying out aloud. Patrick and Olaide held their in a hall ( am sure u will know what differ between paying for a hall/ school premises). And they didn't force anyone to buy materials or pay before gaining access to the hall. So you should know what u saying.....
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by harsay(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
And Mankind himself should come and tell us what happened concerning Henry Okechukwu that they claimed to have apprehended.

I have my mails to them and their responses as well.
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by MrTolulope(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2014
total rubbish!!!! naijaloaded my a*s
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2014
I always knew Nothing good will come out of Naijaloaded....mtchew....some people will now come out and say nairaland is a forum for liars....if i catch dem ehn?
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by folafola(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
is there anyone her who can share the video and the materials
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by Kelvindwaplord(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
owner: No Matter How much you Tried, Some People will never say the Truth.

So Far no one has complained of Not Learning Something New and Positive, They are only complaining because they ask them to Pay just N3,000.

Do you think the Organiser (Naijaloaded) got the Seminar for FREE? The Tent used cost over N200,000.

Well Read What Naijaloaded Said:- http://www..ng/2014/07/20/press-release-entire-naijaloaded-team-esteem-fans/

The tent used costed over #200,000 and so fucking what These are guys that claim to earn MILLIONS Online. There was one that said he averages 2million online everymonth!. #200,000 shud nt be a problem to them.

I don't think the organisers know what the word FREE Means. I registered but didn't attend because I had another event to attend. I just thank God I didn't waste my time.

This was a BIG opportunity for naijaloaded to expand their reach but they bleeped up because of #3000 . Mtcheew.
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by richards1: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
I dnt understand you guys even paid for the materials and the didnt deliver and you left them go free like that thank God i dnt give go for seminar because you cnt tell me that i will give you money i you cnt deliver as promised and you expect me 2 leave you go with my money
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by femexsp: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sorry for not updating you.I was on suspension on this post.But thanks to the admin for lifting off the suspension
Re: Naijaloaded FREE Seminar A Big Mess Up by Makaz011c: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
harsay:
Damn it: Mankind and his crew are now some hungry folks who claimed to earn large online. He only earn from click and views nothing more.
They are now selling our details (their registered member) to many scammers now. That got us robbed our hard earn cash.
I was one of the victim of Henry Okechukwu of auctionmobile.com and anoher guy is on now calling himself Mike Oworlu of awoofmobile.com.

Naijaloaded claimed to have apprehend Henry Last year and till now nothing have been done about it. Am sure he must have paid them outta the money he extort from us.

(1) (Reply)

A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room / Kosso Wood Buyers Needed / Business Oppotunity/sub Dealer For Forte Oil Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.