Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Those Born September Let's Meet Here. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Those Born September Let's Meet Here. (23047 Views)

Strictly For Those Born In The Month Of March / Those Born October Let Merge Here.... / Those Born In December,lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Heineken:
badoo abeg no vex 4 me. Na light iss here. Am leaving tomorrow sha(monday). I even missed Kemi birthday o. Kai!
No probs. Safe journey bro.
I wonder when you miss our Kemi day too na. I sure say she understand you sha.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2014
nabsprada:
I sight you!
Happy Sunday...
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Asemo11(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
*Mezebel
*Asemo11
*Niceeric
*Akell

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
Hurraaaayyyy!!!!!!!

*so, I just come back from church full of anointing grin *

You will go stronger and greater in life. I see great men and women in you.
Your name will be heard in your generation and generations yet to come. Even if two caskets go for #5, you will not be a customer. A long life filled with happiness and fulfilment is your heritage!

We celebrate you guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

boss thank u very much i wish u d same

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by niceeric(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
*Mezebel
*Asemo11
*Niceeric
*Akell

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
Hurraaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Your name will be heard in your generation and generations yet to come. Even if two caskets go for #5, you will not be a customer. A long life filled with happiness and fulfilment is your heritage!

We celebrate you guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

thanks so much bro!!....really appreciate d gesture!!!

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by mezebel(f): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
*Mezebel
*Asemo11
*Niceeric
*Akell

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
Hurraaaayyyy!!!!!!!

We celebrate you guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
God bless u my dear!!! My day is really full of fun
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by internetpirate: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thank you very much! Yesterday was a blast...

Taiye4Christ: *Frankben
*Saggart
*Umennajiego
*Internetpirate

You will keep celebrating all the days of your lives. Many more fruitful and happy years ahead.

We wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
mezebel: God bless u my dear!!! My day is really full of fun
Wow! That‘s good to know. Enjoy yourself abeg, and don‘t forget to send our cake over. grin
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
internetpirate:
Thank you very much! Yesterday was a blast... cheesy
Omo mehn, I can imagine the magnitude of the blast. So much so you even forgot the “internet“ grin

I‘m glad you had a fill day. New year, new levels bro!

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by gbafched: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Birthday mate, welcome to the house.
*hands him a bottle of zobo*
hmmm, yeah very refreshing. Thanks a lot
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Akell(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
mezebel: God bless u my dear!!! My day is really full of fun

Asemo11:
boss thank u very much i wish u d same

niceeric: thanks so much bro!!....really appreciate d gesture!!!

Happy birthday to us. May I meet you guys on my pin? 2BAC7E6A would be glad meeting you guys

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Akell(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2014
thanks so much. May the good Lord remember you for good

Taiye4Christ:
*Mezebel
*Asemo11
*Niceeric
*Akell

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!
Hurraaaayyyy!!!!!!!

We celebrate you guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:14am On Sep 15, 2014
gbafched:
hmmm, yeah very refreshing. Thanks a lot
You welcome
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:15am On Sep 15, 2014
Akell:
thanks so much. May the good Lord remember you for good
Amen. And you too
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 2:29am On Sep 15, 2014
*Virgohills

Though your beginning may seem small, great shall be your latter. You will sit among the great and eminent in life.

We celebrate you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Virgohills(m): 3:44am On Sep 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ: *Virgohills

Though your beginning may seem small, great shall be your latter. You will sit among the great and eminent in life.

We celebrate you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
thanks
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by spartanian(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
16th September, 2moro!
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
nabsprada: 14TH SEPTEMBER
*Mezebel
*Akell

HBD 2 u two,live long and prosper
Cc:Taiye4christ,heineken..

nabs nabs
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
No probs. Safe journey bro.
I wonder when you miss our Kemi day too na. I sure say she understand you sha.
kemi must understand o. Or else I go shut her mouth with kiss. Lol
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Heineken:
kemi must understand o. Or else I go shut her mouth with kiss. Lol
Hahahahaha... Baddest boss!
Cc: cutekemitola, you are needed here o. No bone our side, abeg.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Taiye4Christ(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tomorrow‘s (16th September) celebrants

*Bamzydon
*Spartanian

Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bamzydon
Spartanian. Happy birthday my ogas...may God bless both of you. Long life and prosperity.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Hahahahaha... Baddest boss!
Cc: cutekemitola, you are needed here o. No bone our side, abeg.
boss where is kemi an nabs na?
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by tinuolababy(f): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
I represent september 6
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
tinuolababy: I represent september 6
happy birthday in arrears dear. May God bless you and continue to see ya through.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by spartanian(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heineken: Bamzydon
Spartanian. Happy birthday my ogas...may God bless both of you. Long life and prosperity.
Thanks you boss.
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by tinuolababy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Heineken: happy birthday in arrears dear. May God bless you and continue to see ya through.

Thanks grin
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Akeemdeco(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
wow...likewise hear...... rep September 13
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by purposefulzion: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Happy birthday to everyone who celebrated in d days past, sorry i didnt get to name anyone but I love you all.CHEERS
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2014
purposefulzion: Happy birthday to everyone who celebrated in d days past, sorry i didnt get to name anyone but I love you all.CHEERS
nice one boss
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2014
tinuolababy:

Thanks grin
u're welcome dear
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by Heineken(m): 6:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Its my day. Happy birthday to me
Re: Those Born September Let's Meet Here. by purposefulzion: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Heineken: Its my day. Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday bro, God bless you alround

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics / What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker???