Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Can Get You Tons Of Fans To Social Media Site In 7 Days - Hire Me! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Get You Tons Of Fans To Social Media Site In 7 Days - Hire Me! (469 Views)

Double Your Money In 2-7 Days Guaranteed! / Make 150% To 200% Return On Your Investment Within 7 Days As A Kolanut Traders / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Get You Tons Of Fans To Social Media Site In 7 Days - Hire Me! by ikonect: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
I'm proud of every social media page I promote, some from nothing to over 3,000 fans, some 5,000 even 10,000. This is something I do very well, my delivery has always been on time and my services are exceptional because I over deliver.

If you have a video, fan page or twitter page, etc you want more audience, likes, views, fans, comments, etc just contact me and I'll do it for you at a very affordable price. You'll be glad you found me. It's not magic, not bots or spam stuff. I'll get you real fans and potential customers if you're selling anything.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll mail you a list of my services and their prices. Drop your email here or contact me; intbusiness4@gmail.com, 07065427904.

Here are some of the things I do;
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE LIKES
FACEBOOK GROUP MEMBERS
TWITTER FOLLOWERS
TWITTER RETWEETS
YOUTUBE VIDEO LIKES/VIEWS
YOUTUBE CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS
WEBSITE TRAFFIC, ETC.

Please note that these are INTERNATIONAL/USA ONLY/UK ONLY/CANADA ONLY. I cannot guarantee NIGERIA ONLY.

Regards
Joseph Ogechukwu

(1) (Reply)

Before You Japa / Your Eyes Would Love These Beauties! / 10 LUCKY NIGERIANS TO GET THEIR OWN STANDARD 5 PAGE WEBSITE FOR JUST N5,000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.