Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,629 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra (1732 Views)

Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by eejo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
many feared dead after fresh fighting over 50 people lost their lives mr president please end this war
Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by Smartsyn(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
eejo: many feared dead after fresh fighting broke out and now three local goverment in kogi had huge oil deposite as a matter of national importance Nigeria should solve these problem before it get out of hand then kogi to construct it own refinary by 2015
READ what you wrote and tell me if it make sense to you.

12 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
eejo: many feared dead after fresh fighting broke out and now three local goverment in kogi had huge oil deposite as a matter of national importance Nigeria should solve these problem before it get out of hand then kogi to construct it own refinary by 2015
What are you saying dude?

5 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by C0llynzO2: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smartsyn: READ what you wrote and tell me if it make sense to you.
LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by mencade5(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
*looks at thread*

*continues frying yam and eggs*

3 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
barcanista: What are you saying dude?
u dnt have brain to think?
Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by shizzle11(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
fools everywhere, mods can somebody please lock this useless thread?

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by Sloan: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
This is serious! I wonder if the pawns that are the willing objects will survive to see that their god in aso rock is only using them to remain in power!

1 Like

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by daveP(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
mencade5: *looks at thread*

*continues frying yam and eggs*
guy shey na OBJ employ u for Otta farms ni? U jst dey fry egg since saturday. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by mencade5(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
daveP: guy shey na OBJ employ u for Otta farms ni? U jst dey fry egg since saturday. grin grin
hahaha...na for my house i dey fry am ooo. tongue
Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by meforyou1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op, Pls give full and complete information. The fight took place where? Who are the aggressors and who are the victims.
Govt should do something about this oil wahala

1 Like

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by Vikky014(f): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sloan: This is serious! I wonder if the pawns that are the willing objects will survive to see that their god in aso rock is only using them to remain in power!
jajaweedian whn wil u occupy asorock?

3 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by EasternLeopard: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
No pics

Enemy of progress your plan will not work

Igalas and Igbos are ancestral friends

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oga forget that thing oooo

EasternLeopard: No pics

Enemy of progress your plan will not work

Igalas and Igbos are ancestral friends
Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by daveP(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pix of the poultry with u picking some eggs or ADONBILIVIT!!
mencade5: hahaha...na for my house i dey fry am ooo. tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by IGBOSON1: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2014
The knobhead Op of this thread is just jealous and having sleepless nights that Anambra has oyel.......and are about to build a refinery to boot! He's hoping to ferment trouble so they would say Kogi should share 50-50 what rightfully belongs to Anambra!

These noisy annoying neighbours don't want to face their front and mind their damned bizness.......Kogi has vast tracts of land and mineral resources to easily become one of the richest states in Nigeria, yet the lazy covetous sods are putting eye in another mans property!

3 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by dridowu: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op i think you deserve to be in yabaleft.

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Kogi And Anambra by eejo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
IGBOSON1: The knobhead Op of this thread is just jealous and having sleepless nights that Anambra has oyel.......and are about to build a refinery to boot! He's hoping to ferment trouble so they would say Kogi should share 50-50 what rightfully belongs to Anambra!

These noisy annoying neighbours don't want to face their front and mind their damned bizness.......Kogi has vast tracts of land and mineral resources to easily become one of the richest states in Nigeria, yet the lazy covetous sods are putting eye in another mans property!
you are insulting the igalas may GOD forgive you my advise go and see the land and then you will know who is the real thief as am typing all the land having the oil deposite is fully under the control of igala militia so igbos kogi oil is not for you if am lying ask people in those community closer to the oil

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Al-makura, Lawmakers Relocate To Abuja,serve Notice Through Media / Did This Nigerian Find A Cure For Ebola Since 1999? What Happened Thereafter? / National Electronic Identity Card: Time To Rest The Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.