Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus (1675 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nollywood actress and former special assistant to the governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, Nkiru Sylvanus, seems to have come to a point in her life where she is no longer picky about whom to marry.

Nkiru, in her mid-30s, knows age is no longer on her side and as a Nigerian woman, she must be under a lot of pressure to settle down. Thus, even if a married man wants her hand in marriage, she would not hesitate to accept his proposal.

The multiple award winning actress says she does not mind being a second wife, as long she finds a good man who is ready to marry her.

In a recent interview, the fair complexioned Nkiru, who has insistently denied ever dating her former boss, Rochas Okorocha, say ‘If the situation and the person is good, I would go for it. It all depends on what I feel for the man but if he is the right person for me, even if he is married, I will accept his proposal,’ she explained.

So is this an invitation for other unmarried movies stars to embrace polygamy? Time will tell.

http://leadership.ng/entertainment/377780/dont-mind-second-wife-nkiru-sylvanus

Re: I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
this who..re is hopeless. Dog.
Re: I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus by delishpot: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
ajibolabd: this who..re is hopeless. Dog.

Lol, I hope she can also say I dont mind my husband marying second wife if situation is good for him. Na that one for please me say she be good wife. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus by elisa121s(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Nawa 4 dese female celebrities dem. As una get money reach una dey sufer 4 man. Am proud 2 b born as man

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo, Eto’o & Drogba's Wives Make ‘most Beautiful African Wags 2014′ List / Sofia Vergara In Desperation To Stay Young / See Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Show Off Her Expanding Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.