Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sofia Vergara In Desperation To Stay Young - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sofia Vergara In Desperation To Stay Young (1641 Views)

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. / "Sofia Vergara" Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction- Revealed Nip*ple At The Emmy Award / Breaking News: A Beauty Queen Dethroned- From Desperation To Destruction!!! {pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sofia Vergara In Desperation To Stay Young by lumdy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sofia Vergara is still weighing her options to be among the most attractive women in Hollywood, but she totally admits to having worries about her looks and how she will age, over time.
The Colombian beauty said: “I don’t want to age! If you said applying cement around my eyes would stop wrinkles, I would do it.”
the ‘Modern Family’actress, says she longs for her 20tees, when she felt at her most attractive and youthfulness.
She shared with the January issue of New Beauty magazine: “Youth makes everyone look good. I used to have to take care of fewer things.”

The actress married at the age of 18 to her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez, with whom she had a son Manolo. However, the couple divorced in 1993.

read reamining article here:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/sofia-vergara-in-desperation-to-stay.html

Re: Sofia Vergara In Desperation To Stay Young by 100Cents: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
lumdy:
Sofia Vergara is still weighing her options to be among the most attractive women in Hollywood, but she totally admits to having worries about her looks and how she will age, over time.
The Colombian beauty said: “I don’t want to age! If you said applying cement around my eyes would stop wrinkles, I would do it.”
the ‘Modern Family’actress, says she longs for her 20tees, when she felt at her most attractive and youthfulness.
She shared with the January issue of New Beauty magazine: “Youth makes everyone look good. I used to have to take care of fewer things.”

The actress married at the age of 18 to her childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez, with whom she had a son Manolo. However, the couple divorced in 1993.

read reamining article here:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/12/sofia-vergara-in-desperation-to-stay.html

Why them no go divorce ?

Why is she so sensitive about aging ? I can imagine her telling her husband not to sag her breasts, or not to over suck them

Smh for some women.

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers Naija's Dracular (pics) / Peter Okoye Dazzles In All Black Outfit / What Beef??? Taylor Swift & Best Friend Selena Gomez Go On A Lunch Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.