Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack On Borno Village - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack On Borno Village (561 Views)

Scores Killed In Borno State By Boko Haram / DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen / Bomb Blasts Hit Kano GSM Market, Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack On Borno Village by saasala(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Suspected Boko Haram insurgents allegedly invaded Dille village in Askira-Uba LGA, Borno State, Monday morning killing scores of people.

Vanguard reports with reference to the residents that the attack was launched about 6:00am, when the gunmen stormed the village, opened fire on locals and burnt 3 churches, the Church of Brethren in Nigeria (EYN) among them.

As at the time of filing this report the attack is said to have not been finished. The gunmen, armed with explosives, anti aircraft guns and Rocket Propelled Launchers, were said to come from Sambisa forest.

While the official data is yet to be provided, a source revealed that many people are feared dead adding that 2 military helicopters, probably Air Force fighter jets, have been deployed to the area.

It would be recalled that on June 15 the same LGA became target of attack as gunmen carrying AK-rifles and IEDs in a similar way invaded Daku village market and started shooting at locals. According to various sources from 15 to 25 people were killed, after which the suspected insurgents ran away to Sambisa forest.

Source: http://news.naij.com/69652.html
http://www..com/scores-killed-in-fresh-boko-haram-attack-on-borno-village/
Re: Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack On Borno Village by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
And it never ends; smh....

I'm going to join d military 2morrowj I must stop dis nonsense
Re: Breaking: Scores Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attack On Borno Village by delishpot: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Raymondenyi: And it never ends; smh....

I'm going to join d military 2morrowj I must stop dis nonsense

Thank you my brother, may the force be with you.

(1) (Reply)

Question About Rapes In India / Software Engineer In Arranged Marriage Caught On Film Cheating With Man / Two Lesbians Caught In The Act, Risks 14 Years Imprisonment According To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.