Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,371 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Make Your Blog Load Faster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Blog Load Faster (434 Views)

5 Killer Tricks To Make Your Blog Load Faster / Help: How Can This Site Load Faster On Computer And Phones? / Why Does Nairaland Load Faster Than Most Website ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Blog Load Faster by great664(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
How to make Blog faster? Today I will be writing some tricks on how to make blog faster.

Who don't want their blog become light and load faster? surely all bloggers want it because our visitors can browse our blog easier and it loads faster thus given them time access many pages.

Based on my experience, there are some tricks to make blog fast and they are ways you can do this by using CSS/Javascript. In my next post I will drop the code after I have tested it.

*PICTURE

Did you know, pictures with large size can make your blog become slower. So, it's better for you to decrease the use of large-size picture. Both in template and also posts. You can use Photoshop Save for Web & Device trick to upload your photo.

*Widget

Over usage widget was one of problems which makes blog become slower. Especially if the widget contains heavy scripts. It's good for you to delete some widgets which are not useful such as clock, music player, pet, games, and so on. Instead use useful widget such as related posts, most popular articles, or maybe Google Friend Connect.

*CSS and Javascript

As we all know, CSS and javascipt can make our blog become good looking but the side effect of it can make our blog become slowly especialy javascript So you should decrease the usage or compress it for your blog. To compress Javascript, search for Javascript Compressor with google search.
For More [url="http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/how-to-make-your-blog-load-fast-and.html"]CLICK HERE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Waxspace Hosting Linux Shared Web Hosting Starts At $0.90/mo / Facebook Down For 20 Minutes / 6 Types Of Blog Posts That Builds Your Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.