Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? (723 Views)

Why Do Players Officials And Coaches Cover Their Mouth When Talking On D Pitch / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash / Olympics: Congo Athlete And Coaches Missing After Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
The World cup is finally over. And you will agree with me that it came with lots and lots of surprises.

Some teams performed brilliantly while others struggled for form.

Which teams do you think should bury their face in mud?

Which coaches do you think should be ashamed?

Which players should be flogged?

And what are your best teams and players in the Just concluded World Cup 2014?

Drop your opinions

your best players, teams, coaches e.t.c

worst players, teams and coaches also.
Re: World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? by sainty2k3(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Best team -- Germany
Worst team- Brazil
Best coach -neitherland
Re: World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? by pussyeater(m): 3:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Worst Player = Mikel
Re: World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? by M4gunners: 4:53am On Jul 15, 2014
Best Team Germany.
Worst Player C Ronaldo
Worst Team Cameroon
Worst Coach Portuguese Coach his changes got me thinking if he knows what he was doing.
Best Coach Van gal.
Re: World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2014
M4gunners: Best Team Germany.
Worst Player C Ronaldo
Worst Team Cameroon
Worst Coach Portuguese Coach his changes got me thinking if he knows what he was doing.
Best Coach Van gal.
i agree with you perfectly.

And i also think Costa Rica should be more than proud of their feat.
Re: World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? by Davidolives(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2014
worst player=fred
worst team=cameroon(where they even at the world cup)
best player=robben(thats the only guy that matches messi's qualities just that he is getting old)
best coach=low germany(its not easy to coach a team of stars may be you should ask jose mourihno(real madrid),scolari(brazil),tata(barcelona)
best team=germany and holland they just have to share it.if both teams had played finals,they would have given us the final of a lifetime
Re: World Cup 2014: which are your best/worst teams, players and coaches? by M4gunners: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i agree with you perfectly.

And i also think Costa Rica should be more than proud of their feat.
Yeah they suprised everybody in this World Cup.

(1) (Reply)

Official! Manchester United Signs Marcos Rojo / AWC 2014: Namibia Unleashes Police On Super Falcons / NIGERIA AND SPAIN: Casualties Of Their Status - Sports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.