Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. (17456 Views)

UNIBEN Postgraduate Application Form 2014/2015 Has Been Released / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara SPAT/DIRECT ENTRY Admission Form 2014/2015 / Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by einsteino(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
all these people arguing over nonsense sef. i am a proud graduate of University of Nigeria, i have friends who are Proud University of Ibadan graduates. we are friends not because of the schools we graduated from, rather because we have something in common, something that empty cans usually make noise about. I cannot deny that UNN has a tradition for excellence, but does that mean UI doesn't?

if you like graduate from UNN, UI, OAU, UNIBEN, UNILAG e.t.c if you dont have anything upstairs, you would simply be someone reaping from where you didnt sow. yes reaping from the big name that thousands of students who have a niche for excellence have worked hard to make a household name.

During my service year in ibadan, UI was my second home. there are a number of things that UI beats us at, just the same way i found a couple of things we beat them at too. but what i and my friends talk about is not my school is better than yours at this, afterall a school is not stagnant. in the future there would be improvements and backsliding in some areas that no one can predict. The only thing that is certain about these schools is that they would continue to be the first choice for students who have a craving for excellence.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by einsteino(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
500GP:

BUT SOME STANDARD UNIVERSITIES DOESN'T USE 180 AS THEIR CUT OFF MARK

you are right about this. i'd like to point out to you that the fact that some "standard" universities do not tow a line of action doesn't mean any one who does, invariably becomes sub-standard. bearing in mind the fact that univerisities are looking for any means to increase their IGR(Internally generated revenue), it would be safe to say lowering cut-off to 180 is a safe way to do this. since they would also be doing what is technically more or less a re-test of the candidates credibility in the name of post-ume and would be left to set a high cut off mark with the said. inshort i put it to you that a student who scores 180 and manages to gain admission into UNN's medicine is by far brilliant by someone who scores 250 and narrowly achieved the same feat. This is because UNN cumulates your jamb and post ume score, so it would mean someone who scores 180 has more work to do inorder to gain admission. UNN has a new V.C, there is a chance that things may change but usually UNN admission is 80% on merit. inshort the primary list is 100% by merit and federal character.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by leo1234(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
500GP: 180 ? SUBSTANDARD SCHOOL, NO WONDER UNN IS NOT AMONG THE TOP UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
What do u expect when jamb was CBT. I expect it to be lower next year when everyone is made to take the CBT.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Penssuwa(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
The only University of Nigeria, others are University of whatever they call it.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by chimexcomm(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Congratulations to those who choose UNN, They will start selling the form on wednesday 16th July, The fact remains that it wont be sold in every parts of the country. For those that will not be able to get it @ their location and those that will need the sure success UNN Post UTME Past Question, Call CHIMEX on 07061020282
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by akinzyakin(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
chimexcomm: Congratulations to those who choose UNN, They will start selling the form on wednesday 16th July, The fact remains that it wont be sold in every parts of the country. For those that will not be able to get it @ their location and those that will need the sure success UNN Post UTME Past Question, Call CHIMEX on 07061020282

Pls ani help on direct entry past questions??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by afamjb: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
What is ur problem? Whenever u dont knw wat to say just say OK and ride on.
500GP: 180 ? SUBSTANDARD SCHOOL, NO WONDER UNN IS NOT AMONG THE TOP UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by akinzyakin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls can ani1 hia pls help me on how to get the Direct Entry Past Questions pls am begging
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Samchuky(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
500GP:

YOUR ELDERS AT HOME ARE DEMENTED SOUL

UI - 1948

UNN -1955

SO WHICH ONE IS THE FIRST INDIGENOUS UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA?

Bro, I thiink its wise to admit your mistake when you are 'busted'. UI is not the first indigenous university, because when they started it wasnt indigenous per se, even if they were, dem dey take first indigenous school get work for Nigeria? Its what you as a student can boast of after leaving your school that matters.
The bill for the establishment of UNN was passed in 1955, but if I celebrated my Golden jubilee in 2010 what does it mean? I came into being in 1960 precisely.

As for the 180 cut-off mark, do not forget that this year's JAMB result wasnt too 'palatable'. Their cut-off has always been 200, before last year when JAMB became something else, but how many people will come for the screening if they insist on 200. like someone said, their primary list is close to 100% on merit.

God's Grace to prospective lions and lionesses. Just study your books and pray, you will surely make it.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by 500GP: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Samchuky:
Bro, I thiink its wise to admit your mistake when you are 'busted'. UI is not the first indigenous university, because when they started it wasnt indigenous per se, even if they were, dem dey take first indigenous school get work for Nigeria? Its what you as a student can boast of after leaving your school that matters.
The bill for the establishment of UNN was passed in 1955, but if I celebrated my Golden jubilee in 2010 what does it mean? I came into being in 1960 precisely.

As for the 180 cut-off mark, do not forget that this year's JAMB result wasnt too 'palatable'. Their cut-off has always been 200, but how many people will come for the screening if they insist on 200. like someone said, their merit list is close to 100%.

God's Grace to prospectives lions and lionesses. Just study your books and pray, you will surely make it.

WITH THE MASS FAILURE, SOME UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA IN CERTAIN REGION WILL STILL MAKE 200 AS THEIR CUT-OFF MARK
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Samchuky(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
500GP:

WITH THE MASS FAILURE, SOME UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA IN CERTAIN REGION WILL STILL MAKE 200 AS THEIR CUT-OFF MARK
I believe that is how they want their schoolt to be. But this other guys know the reasons they opted for 180, but its not about being substandard.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by scanp(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
I wonder wat is still holding unizik.... Make de release dia own jor make person mind rest..
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by kelechiodo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
As noted, Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of

 Zenith Bank Plc,
 United Bank of Africa Plc, and the
 University of Nigeria Micro Finance Banks at Nsukka and Enugu.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by brimful: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
That's my school and their things looks weird sometimes though of standard!!!! Lion's den indeed...love you!!!
If accommodation is a problem to you, please contact 08060660060 or 08107804145 and if you need the scratch card
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by brimful: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
chimexcomm: Congratulations to those who choose UNN, They will start selling the form on wednesday 16th July, The fact remains that it wont be sold in every parts of the country. For those that will not be able to get it @ their location and those that will need the sure success UNN Post UTME Past Question, Call CHIMEX on 07061020282
Sir chimex na brimful.....I love you and your endless efforts please keep it up!!! Lions are proud of you!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by basilo101: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
500GP:

dis hw UNN generate revenue, check d data of applicants dat scored 200 and above UNN was only 2nd to Unizik
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
basilo101:
dis hw UNN generate revenue, check d data of applicants dat scored 200 and above UNN was only 2nd to Unizik

shocked That's a lie.

It's UNILORIN, UNIZIK, OAU, UNILORI, UNILAG and UNIBEN.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by zurine(f): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
wow
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Aipete2(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: All hail the first indigenous university in Nigeria. Goodluck to you all prospective lions and lionesses.
Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Decibel: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aipete2: Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Are you a lioness?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Agrika: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pls under what faculty is architecture
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by mcpat(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
500GP:

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN IS THE FIRST INDIGENOUS IN NIGERIA.

UNN CAN'T WITHSTAND UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
do u know what indigenous means? On d oda hand why would a fed. Uni set her cut off as 180
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by sconp: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agrika: Pls under what faculty is architecture
environmental sciences
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by chimexcomm(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
brimful:
Sir chimex na brimful.....I love you and your endless efforts please keep it up!!! Lions are proud of you!!

Thanks man, God bless you
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by chimexcomm(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
akinzyakin:

Pls ani help on direct entry past questions??
check www.myunndreams.org for the list of sellers in different states

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by donhils: 12:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Teebegs: K.noted.go pick urs knw and join d que of jobless graduate waitin 4 a job
I reject it on their behalf. How can you say such to young people just entering school with high hopes? haba!!
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 16, 2014
500GP:

Guy are you a learner?? UNN is the first indigenous varsity in Nigeria that started issuing a 'made in Naija' degree when Ibadan was still issuing London degrees coz it wasn't an autonomous varsity due to affiliations.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 16, 2014
500GP:

learner, I believe this will aid your learning process. If you don't understand, go buy current affairs
TheUniversity of Nigeria (UNN), commonly referred to as UNN, is a federal university located inNsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. Founded in 1955 and formally opened on 7 October 1960, the University of Nigeria has four campuses – Nsukka, Enugu and Ituku-Ozalla – located inEnugu State and one inAba,Abia State, Nigeria.
The University of Nigeria(UNN) was the first full-fledged indigenous and first autonomous university in Nigeria, modeled upon the American educational system. It is the firstland-grant university in Africa and one of the five elite universities in the country.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by plannerdz: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Good mon aspiring unn students do well to study ur pume past questios it wld be helpful. In case of assistance wt the purchase of ur pume form pls feel free to say heloo at 08164355996. Success to yaa all.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. by Joshuadon: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
hello all lions and lioness in the house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / 5 Things Every Student Must Do To Be Successful / UI 2017/2018 Pg Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.