Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It (1468 Views)

Life Is A Mystery / INJUSTICE! : Wife Catches Husband's Girlfriend, Beats And Strips Her / Nairalanders See The Clear Picture Of Ebola Virus Itself Here (real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
[size=13pt][/size]Before i started commenting in NL i hope am not breaking any rule here, esp Rule 19?

My fellow nLers this is Buddha Monk, my moniker was locked here an thrown inside Bermuda Triangle,i didnt break any rule, i was not informed why i was banned, all the mods in NL denied ever banning me,day of expiration that always attached every ban i was not given: this is the greatest shock of my life since 2nd world war unless if Seun have elevated Tunde Salam (eggheader) or Ilugun Boy as super mods because the duo have wished me death here countless times.

My question are these, what will make a mod ban a member here and denied his action if it was done in good faith. Because i was hovering in NL last week as a lost angel knocking on the devils door, when a concerned NLer opened a thread for sincere9erian and i for the injustices meted out on us and was pleading for our unbanning but the Ogbuefi of all Mods, The Jagaban of all Mods, the Amayabo of all Mods, the chief priest cum the spiritual father of modus operandis of nairalandum, the Obong of Modus Nairalandus, the AWUJALE OF Modsland, the areonakakanfo of all mods, the only mod that used 1000yards of ankara to sew boxers, the Itigidi 1 modskingdom that used one tiny straw to drill the Atlantic ocean, the only mod that uses bags of nails as pillow his name is the beginning and the end of all mods...ladies and gentlemen....his name is ......Mynd44 chaiii i love this guy so much, no homo oo.

Mynd said he did not ban me, Ngwakwe can never ban me because he knew i was not crossing his path, abeg if this too mods denied banning Buddah Monk, who did it and who is denying doing it, when is the ban expiring because for more than 2months nows i have not commented here, should banned take years to expire and what sort of offense will attract such punishment if even i killed berem or rape madam oringo?
Why was i banned in the first place, why didn't the mods informed me of my sins before banning me, why should i be banned forever(not even something like a ban date expires December 31, 2099), am i that dreaded, why is very body denying banning me when am not Abubakar Shekau of Boko United?

Please if am under any ban do let me know here so that i can know and dump this moniker then wait for the expiry date of Buddah Monk to reach.

Please mods since its a mistake that i was locked out and my key thrown away without any offense,am ready to forgive you mods for the accidental banning and mistakes thereof but one thing must be done for peace to reign. its either all the mods here come forward with their apologies one by one or let this IgboMonk stand so that i can go and deactivate Buddah Monk completely.

Long Live Nairaland
Long Live The Mods
Long LIve Nigeria
Long Live Africa
[size=18pt]I dont want to be commenting in NL like someone at large because i have got more games than the wildlife preserve[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Gboliwe: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
I thought one is able to see the moderator that bans. How come you can't see?

Na wa o. Stranger things keep showing up here, then again, if its just like the last two months that you were banned, you should have been free after the volcano that threw all prison doors open.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by 1United1: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Useless thread!

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Sloan: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
1United1: Useless thread!

You dey mind am? Is that "Monkey" in his name? I don't think you need to state the obvious, only an igbomonkey creates a useless thread like this one!

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Sloan: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
1United1: Useless thread!

Is that "Monkey" in your name? I don't think you need to state the obvious, only an igbomonkey creates a useless thread like this one!

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by meforyou1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Eggheaders, berem aka obiagelli must be involved. Mention any of the janjawedeans and be sure of getting a long ban.
Same happened to me when I used my alternate moniker to expose eggheaders as the rural osogbo drunkard was running his mouth recklessly. Got banned by that same ogbuefi of all banners till 2018.
The injustice of man towards man. And they say Nigeria go better
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by meforyou1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Gboliwe: I thought one is able to see the moderator that bans. How come you can't see?

Na wa o. Stranger things keep showing up here, then again, if its just like the last two months that you were banned, you should have been free after the volcano that threw all prison doors open.
the hurricane that restored me back in travels section when a certain overzealous justwise banned me unjustifiably for 6 years
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Gboliwe: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
meforyou1: the hurricane that restored me back in travels section when a certain overzealous justwise banned me unjustifiably for 6 years
It threw all the prison doors open.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
my screenshot

Gboliwe: I thought one is able to see the moderator that bans. How come you can't see?

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by donphilopus: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
meforyou1: Eggheaders, berem aka obiagelli must be involved. Mention any of the janjawedeans and be sure of getting a long ban.
Same happened to me when I used my alternate moniker to expose eggheaders as the rural osogbo drunkard was running his mouth recklessly. Got banned by that same ogbuefi of all banners till 2018.
The injustice of man towards man. And they say Nigeria go better

Who's this piast?!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Gboliwe: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
I can't see the screen shot. Poor me embarassed
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Hangard: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
My main moniker was serving ban, The first lady of Nairaland who goes by the moniker M and end with 2 was the one that send me into asylum. she banned me completely from all sections of Nairaland .
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Firefire(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sorry about your misfortunes, God that delivered Daniels from the lion's den will surely deliver you.

Life ... is so tough these days. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Firefire:

“Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

We feel free when we escape — even if it be but from the frying pan into the fire.
- Eric Hoffer

Glory be to Jesus, honour to Mary.

Allahu Akbar

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Sloan: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
IgboMonk: my screenshot

If I say thunder fire your head now, they will say I am mean! Well, THUNDER FIRE YOUR HEAD all the SAME!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by gurnam: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
One NL nuisance is down....

Absolute good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ilugu hwfar, i went to Ekiti on friday, i will soon start posting pics ooo, so dont abuse me grin grin grin grin grin
gurnam: One NL nuisance is down....

Absolute good riddance.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by gurnam: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
IgboMonk: Ilugu hwfar, i went to Ekiti on friday, i will soon start posting pics ooo, so dont abuse me grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao grin

Wetin you go do for Ekiti....are you now on Fayose payroll?

Besides...I thought Chino and evergreen always claim you go only to Lagos in SW... either you are a liar or chino is the liar as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Leetunechi: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
All this MODS should know that...

There is life outside nairaland.
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by idumuose(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
i remember vividly that mynd44 denied placing a ban on your moniker when @muktari created a thread questioning the morale behind the ban on sincere9gerian and budaahmonk's monikers.

Is it ghosts that placed a ban on your moniker then? Are the mods no longer Nigerians? Why can't we get things right for once? You all call jonathan clueless,now tell me if what has transpired here isn't cluelessness of the highest order.
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by gurnam: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
See as they are crying....

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
gurnam: See as they are crying....
see how he keeps farting diffusingly..u gonna get a grammy pretty soon,pencildiick..
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by gurnam: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rexxie:
see how he keeps farting diffusingly..u gonna get a grammy pretty soon,pencildiick..

Lol...this goat never give... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
gurnam: One NL nuisance is down....

Absolute good riddance.
make no mistakes,if u think in that diickhead skull,that u got some free way to da sporadic farts cos of that,u gotta start processing a 2nd thinkin real quickly,piimp

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by gurnam: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rexxie:
make no mistakes,if u think in that diickhead skull,that u got some free way to da sporadic farts cos of that,u gotta start processing a 2nd thinkin real quickly,piimp

Can any kind person write what this dunderhead trying to say in legible English?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
gurnam:

Lol...this goat never give... grin
never give wha'? Easy,scarface,its obvious am making ur arsse sweat...
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
gurnam:

Can any kind person write what this dunderhead trying to say in legible English?
haha,now hes sweating profusely...aint ma fault u got a sheep brain,psycho...
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by idumuose(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
gurnam:

Mumu...

Are you now Ngwakwe boy-boy or you are simply seeking immunity favour from him?
i don't need immunity bro.it's cr1minals and t0uts like you who need immunity.
Nkita lacha gi anya there.Say amen!grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Openion: Old 100naira Note Or New 100naira Note, Which Is Better / Photos: Annie And 2face Idibia's Daughter, Olivia, Turns One / Can You Believe This Guy Was Once A Girl ? - Photos [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.