Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It (1422 Views)

Life Is A Mystery / INJUSTICE! : Wife Catches Husband's Girlfriend, Beats And Strips Her / Nairalanders See The Clear Picture Of Ebola Virus Itself Here (real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Omexonomy: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Reinstate redoil who was ban by mynd44 fos 93years

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
caviet emptor,this space is not for .... Pls beware
Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by EdCure: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:
Apc urchins,midgets and goblins on the prowl.There is no difference between you and your supporter of APC fathers offline.
I don't argue with useful idiots of your ilk because you have nothing to offer than insults and innane babbles.
Work on not being stüpid!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by EdCure: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:
How dare you call a mod like Ngakwe idio.t?you no dey fear again o.Call mynd44 an idio.t and receive eternal banishment to the caves of oshun.
Useful idıotıc sychophant, though you're not worth this privilege, i will get off my way to educate your moribond brain for the last time:

Ignorance is temporal, but stüpidity is eternal. You're at the latter stage.

Learn more with the caption below.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by idumuose(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
EdCure:
Sychophantic useful idiot, though you're not worth this privilege, i will get off my way to educate your moribond brain for the last time:

Ignorance is temporal, but stüpidity is eternal. You're at the latter stage.

Learn more with the caption below.
Your head desperately need a cure EdSick.I will make Ngakwe does the needful.You will be banned except you kneel down and apologise.You good for nothin.g supporter of APC.

*gives him a head butt*

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by EdCure: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
idumuose:
Your head desperately need a cure EdSick.I will make Ngakwe does the needful.You will be banned except you kneel down and apologise.You good for nothin.g supporter of APC.

*gives him a head butt*
Educate yourself
Get the Cure for your cancerous ignorance
...EdCure.

Bless your soul, Useful Idıotic sychophant. You tried really hard to impress but still come off as very stüpid in posts after posts.

I'm done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Mods Is This Justice, Injustice Or A Mystery? Clear It by Ngwakwe: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Some characters are irredeemable.

Why should you be drinking poison out of resentment for online characters, hoping they die in real life?

Some people are indeed irredeemable.

There is life outside Nairaland, the earlier we all understand this the better for this Online Community

Civility doesn't cost a dime

(1) (2)

Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! / Hilarious PHOTOS Trending On Social Media As APC Wins Presidential Election / PIC: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Your Pastors Can't Take It Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.