Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Rihanna Touched The World Cup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Touched The World Cup (861 Views)

Football Player Touched Female Referee's bosom! And She Liked It. See Her React / 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Touched The World Cup by mzfacts: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Like seriously, this girl ain't stopping. Like she actually touched the world cup, do you know what that means? check the picture here http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/photos-rihanna-with-world-cup.html
Re: Rihanna Touched The World Cup by elguaje(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
undecided
Re: Rihanna Touched The World Cup by Leetunechi: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
If only you could post the pics here

but your quest for traffic wont let you do that

smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Touched The World Cup by gbenga4sure(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ignores thread and hisses
Re: Rihanna Touched The World Cup by mzfacts: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
I can't upload pictures, my browser won't let me.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout Flavour Wearing Nothing But A.... / Ebola Virus Infection Reported In Ogun State 2 Lagos Workers Tested Positive. / SEE President Jonathan’s Message To Bishop Oyedepo As He Clocks 60 (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.