Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Job Winning CV...(Updated) - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Winning CV...(Updated) (40126 Views)

How To Write A Professional Job Winning Curriculum Vitae / Details on how to Write A Winning CV / Here's What A job-winning One-page CV Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ghidefemi(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Kindly send to Jidefemi91@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ghidefemi,
aragonbaba,
prinzayf,
labdas,
sharonb,
michoa,
lobolintin,
myconfidence

Do you want to improve your own CV successfully?
Our professional CV writing service can transform
Your CV & Make it Captivating Enough to win you
the Job interviews you desire.

HOW CAN OUR CV WRITING SERVICE HELP YOU?

• We focus on identifying your vital experience, skills and achievements (even if you're unsure of what to include) and expertly word your CV in a persuasive way that sells you to employers / recruiters.
• We can take your poorly written CV (or start without a CV) and create a powerful CV that beats 100s of applicants and instantly gets you the crucial job interviews you want.

Feel free to get back to me. We can help you to create a well articulated and bespoke CV to give you the best possible chance of getting interview for your dream job. visit https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena for more details.

For latest job updates, like our facebook page www.facebook.com/jobizlink

perfectcva2z@gmail.com, 08063095457
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by michoa(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tanx...I got ur mail.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by ashacot: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
living2013:
oby2424, ashacot, ayindepremier, and chiclas28
should check their emails for the sample
thanks man.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2015
ashacot:
thanks man.

Ok, #BestOfLuck
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Bacteriocin(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
alphasalvador117@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by aliyuussy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP, please kindly send a sample to me, the email is usmanali4real@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by tekel(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sir please send me sample of the CV. marshallgeorge87@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by herquine(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pls, I want a sample too..akintundeadewole@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
The following people should check their emails for the sample

herquine,
tekel,
aliyuussy,
bacteriocin
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Zikkie(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
living2013:
herquine, tekel, aliyuussy, bacteriocin
Pls send to me as well. sallysunday@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Zikkie(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
living2013:
herquine, tekel, aliyuussy, bacteriocin
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Bacteriocin(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Zikkie:

I only got a mail directing me to where I will pay before I will be sent the cv template.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by bolarinwa1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
pls op i need a sample too bolaaladeyokun@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by daryoor03(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Kindly send to tmaclever1990@gmail.com. God bless u.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by judemurphy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
living2013:
A standard written curriculum Vitae (CV) is vital when looking for job, especially a high competitive one. So what should it contain?
There is no perfect template, and each section may require a different emphasis on a different aspect of the content, such as career, history or qualifications. However, there are some basic rules on how a CV should be written and the information that should be included.
Overall, a CV should be neat and typed. It should also be short, usually no more than two sides of A4. It should be positive stressing achievements and strength and make a good impression in a clear and positive way.

The Basic formats For a CV includes;

• Name/contact; including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
• Skills; Here you are to state all that you are capable of doing that will be related to the kind of Job you are looking for
• Career history; starting with your most recent job first. Include dates and temporary or voluntary Job if appropriate.
• A personal profile or career objective which sells yourself and your qualities tailored towards the Job you are applying for. Using career Objective is preferable for fresh graduates, while profile is better for experienced ones.
• Achievements from previous jobs that is relevant.
• Qualifications and training from previous Jobs, with the most recent first.
•Personal details: Sex, Date (if required), Language
• Interests, if they are relevant and especially if the skills concerned are relevant for the Job.

Note,
(I) A straight forward font and formatting is required and the spelling must be checked properly. “Poor spelling is the quickest way of rejection”
(II) Properly check adverts for a particular Job and then use the common requirement to compose your CV. One CV doesn’t fit all application, do some research so you understand what employers are looking for.

By Chuks
Email; perfectcva2z@gmail.com

See you at the top

plz help me with a sample of cV,email:jude_omongbale@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bacteriocin:

I only got a mail directing me to where I will pay before I will be sent the cv template.

Who directed you to where you will pay before the sample is delivered to you. If you received such message, please disregard it, is not from me. This is a public forum, may be one of the spammers here is doing that dirty job. Can you paste the link where you were directed to?
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by chukwuebuka077: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls send it to me ezechukwuebuka07@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Hyphee(f): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please I need too, my mail is
hypheelove@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by anapz10: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls kindly send to adeyemiilesanmi2@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by bizitex(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Great thanks to you for the assistance rendered here... Pls kindly forward the Sample to my mail too... youngadex2010@yahoo.com..Thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
New sample has been delivered, those expecting it should check their emails.

If you need assistance to improve your CV successfully, visit https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena for details
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by unuane1(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2015
please do u have any updated copy of CV?
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Oludele1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
living2013:
A standard written curriculum Vitae (CV) is vital when looking for job, especially a high competitive one. So what should it contain?
There is no perfect template, and each section may require a different emphasis on a different aspect of the content, such as career, history or qualifications. However, there are some basic rules on how a CV should be written and the information that should be included.
Overall, a CV should be neat and typed. It should also be short, usually no more than two sides of A4. It should be positive stressing achievements and strength and make a good impression in a clear and positive way.

The Basic formats For a CV includes;

• Name/contact; including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
• Skills; Here you are to state all that you are capable of doing that will be related to the kind of Job you are looking for
• Career history; starting with your most recent job first. Include dates and temporary or voluntary Job if appropriate.
• A personal profile or career objective which sells yourself and your qualities tailored towards the Job you are applying for. Using career Objective is preferable for fresh graduates, while profile is better for experienced ones.
• Achievements from previous jobs that is relevant.
• Qualifications and training from previous Jobs, with the most recent first.
•Personal details: Sex, Date (if required), Language
• Interests, if they are relevant and especially if the skills concerned are relevant for the Job.

Note,
(I) A straight forward font and formatting is required and the spelling must be checked properly. “Poor spelling is the quickest way of rejection”
(II) Properly check adverts for a particular Job and then use the common requirement to compose your CV. One CV doesn’t fit all application, do some research so you understand what employers are looking for.

By Chuks
Email; perfectcva2z@gmail.com

See you at the top

Pls send me oludeleadegboyega0@gmail.com

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by YMD20127(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
i also need sample also@ ymd20127@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Prodigysam: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ayoski055@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op i need sample too please... @apotierioyeyemi@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by shypo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
pls i need d sample cv as wel seyihypothesis@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by looseguarder: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will appreciate a sample too.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by lovelyngeee(f): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls send me a sample too,@ ngugoka@yahoo.com..
Thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Tolution1: 1:00am On Jan 03, 2016
me too

t.boss@live.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2021 / What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.