Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Job Winning CV...(Updated) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Winning CV...(Updated) (40098 Views)

How To Write A Professional Job Winning Curriculum Vitae / Details on how to Write A Winning CV / Here's What A job-winning One-page CV Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by 2babakizzy: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ezinwalevi@gmail.com. Tanx in Advance
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by 3Dimension: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks op. God bless you real good.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2014
3Dimension: Thanks op. God bless you real good.

God bless you too.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by punintended(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Please send me a sample of a standard Cv, thanks and God bless kannayo41@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by honTim(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Toeyean1507(f): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2014
@OP,I'm a fresh graduate with no certificate yet but I need a CV. I do hope I get one that suits my status for now. Here's my E-mail, Adebayotoyin1507@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by dadaibrahim(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2014
Pls I need a sample. Adeenbaba@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by mayriann(f): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by liyalla(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2014
OP plz I need a sample copy of d CV. @liyalla@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by chadbaby: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2014
pls, I need a sample too, snd it to my email. tnxx! charityadeoye@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by afommy: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
ayomyafo@gmail.com....thanx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by mishB(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nid one too. blessingoz64@gmail.com.Tnx
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by aorseer: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP pls send a sample CV to aorseer@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by SarahD(f): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
OP God bless u for this. Please send the standard CV. Thanks.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by notcommon(m): 1:38am On Sep 26, 2014
pls, I will want u to send me a copy of a standard cv too, my email addy is ogunsanyasb@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2014
The next batch is coming soon.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Femifresh(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls I need a copy of standard cv I study banking n finance and finished wid a 3rd class..pls help me send 2 ogundejiolukunle@yahoo.com or femifresh49@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by moigem: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls, I nid a sample copy too- adewoleoluwaseyi@ymail.com. Thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by sundayidok(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sundayidoko2012@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by handsomjulee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
plsssss sir send me a sample of ur CV abeg::am realy in need of it:::jentlejulee@gmail.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by dadaibrahim(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls help send the copy of thiss CV. adeenbabapyahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Kentnickole(m): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Please please please please living2013 I dont know how else to make this request seeking ur kind gesture in forwarding the CV to my mail... Kentnickole@gmail.com

Just do and you will be blessed the more. Thanks for helping me and others.
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by mayorsticks(m): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Pls Send to me on mayor4allsuccess@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by naijasaint: 5:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Daluuzor: I am one of the lucky ones to get a well tailored CV frm the Op, and I remain grateful as it's paving the way for me already, getting loads of invite.
Thanks bro, U r indeed a God sent.

op..pls extend dis favour to me...my email is : jradudoka@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by mavelli(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2014
living2013: It’s great to see nairaland flourishing again.
Many great threads, awesome comments and likes are gone as the result of the the recent attack, but we have to move forward.

Barely 2 weeks before the incident, I created this topic to help our Job seekers to write a compelling CV that will greatly attract the attention of a potential employer/recruiter and give the applicant the best possible chance of securing an interview.

To complement the article, I promised to write free standard CVs for the first two people that will send their requests. Many people requested for the service and I delivered as promised, of which the recipients were delighted and positively reviewed the service on the comments section. With 4 years work experience @ PERFECTcv (since 2010) and recruitment firms, I know what employers want to see on your CV and I have actually written a compelling CV that helped my clients secure their dream Jobs.

I wish to share this information again to enable those that missed out then to have access to it.
pls could you please help me with a good cv? Am a graduate of public administration
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by mavelli(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2014
living2013: It’s great to see nairaland flourishing again.
Many great threads, awesome comments and likes are gone as the result of the the recent attack, but we have to move forward.

Barely 2 weeks before the incident, I created this topic to help our Job seekers to write a compelling CV that will greatly attract the attention of a potential employer/recruiter and give the applicant the best possible chance of securing an interview.

To complement the article, I promised to write free standard CVs for the first two people that will send their requests. Many people requested for the service and I delivered as promised, of which the recipients were delighted and positively reviewed the service on the comments section. With 4 years work experience @ PERFECTcv (since 2010) and recruitment firms, I know what employers want to see on your CV and I have actually written a compelling CV that helped my clients secure their dream Jobs.

I wish to share this information again to enable those that missed out then to have access to it.
pls could you please help me with a good cv? Am a graduate of public administration( chijioke.ameh@gmail.com)
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by MissW: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by thosyno63(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2014
a gud cv template or sample cv 2 tosinawosugba@yahoo.com will suffice, God bless
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by vicosir(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
@ op please kindly help a brother out, send a sample of A standard CV to this email...victor.joshua40@yahoo.com..... thanks in advance
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by Google63(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls I need a sample cv.. Adetoy01@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by enesty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please I need a sample of the standard cv,please my email is fredblink2003@yahoo.com
Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by living2013(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
SarahD:
OP God bless u for this. Please send the standard CV. Thanks.

whts ur email.

Next batch to be delivered in the evening today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / Cardinal Stone 2015 Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test!!! / Online Sales Reps Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.