Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. (1089 Views)

MTN Steals My Airtime As Soon As I Load. Pls Suggest Another Network For Me / Do You Read Terms And Conditions Before Buying A Product? / We Are Looking For Urgent Suppliers Of These Products As Soon As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
Few weeks ago, I wrote a post, looking for a business partner that will invest in a car-wash centre. It seems the post have bn hidden by the mods now.

Anyway, I got someone, Adebayo, who was interested. He called me, I described my house to him, and he came the next day.

We met and discussed about the proposal and many other things. He left and promised to come back the next day, which he did. He came along with the money required of him. We wrote and signed an agreement, which I kept a copy, he kept a copy, and we dropped a copy at a police station close to the proposed car-wash centre. He left and promised to come back in two or three days to see the work progress.

Now the problems are:

1. Kaduna State Urban Planing & Development Authority (KASUPDA) has stopped the work, by extension we can't do the car-wash centre at the proposed site again, and getting another site isn't easy.

2. Adebayo has "vanished". I want to return his money to him, but he's no wia to be found. I have bn calling his number for about two weeks now, but its not going. I don't have his account details, and I don't know the address to his house. He resides in Barnawa, but Barnawa isn't a small place.

So please Adebayo, if you see this post, call me asap. If anyone reading this post knows about our deal, by extension knows Adebayo, please let him know am looking for him.

Thanks and remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2014
agonbello: Few weeks ago, I wrote a post, looking for a business partner that will invest in a car-wash centre. It seems the post have bn hidden by the mods now.

Anyway, I got someone, Adebayo, who was interested. He called me, I described my house to him, and he came the next day.

We met and discussed about the proposal and many other things. He left and promised to come back the next day, which he did. He came along with the money required of him. We wrote and signed an agreement, which I kept a copy, he kept a copy, and we dropped a copy at a police station close to the proposed car-wash centre. He left and promised to come back in two or three days to see the work progress.

Now the problems are:

1. Kaduna State Urban Planing & Development Authority (KASUPDA) has stopped the work, by extension we can't do the car-wash centre at the proposed site again, and getting another site isn't easy.

2. Adebayo has "vanished". I want to return his money to him, but he's no wia to be found. I have bn calling his number for about two weeks now, but its not going. I don't have his account details, and I don't know the address to his house. He resides in Barnawa, but Barnawa isn't a small place.

So please Adebayo, if you see this post, call me asap. If anyone reading this post knows about our deal, by extension knows Adebayo, please let him know am looking for him.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Still looking for Adebayo
Re: Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by Krak(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Search for him on Facebook.
Re: Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by jamace(m): 2:58am On Jul 15, 2014
OP, I like your honesty. Keep it up.
Re: Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2014
Krak: Search for him on Facebook.
I searched for "Adebayo Tunde" on facebook, dia are many hundreds of people with that name. Don't even know how to start cross checking. But will try
Re: Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2014
jamace: OP, I like your honesty. Keep it up.
Thanks man
Re: Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by dav8id(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2014
@Op weldone, i suggest you should look for another location pending when the adebayo go show.
Since you guys get to each other through this forum ,i believe he might come across this post. Keep it up
Re: Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
dav8id: @Op weldone, i suggest you should look for another location pending when the adebayo go show.
Since you guys get to each other through this forum ,i believe he might come across this post. Keep it up
Ok. Will work on that, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Myus.com, What Are Experiences? Positives And Negatives / Raslad Global Interior Decoration,hereby Bring A Furniture Offer / FREE!!! Can We Talk About Everything About Bar Soap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.