Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,134 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mcain's ''this One'' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mcain's ''this One'' (1039 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mcain's ''this One'' by hollandis(f): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2008
What do y'll think?
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by BigB11(m): 12:51am On Oct 10, 2008
Earlier today I saw a t-shirt that says "ThatOne 08".
I guess, someone sees something positive from the degrading statement made by Papa Ajasco.

@poster:
McCain is nobody, but a rich redneck. Statement like this should be expected from a redneck; it's absolutely not a big deal.
I see nothing presidential in this little man. He has no hair, he's little, he's obsolete, zero charisma, he's uninformed, and he walks around with food stored in his left cheek.
What a disgusting entity!

He reminds me of a perfect halloween costume.
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by hollandis(f): 1:04am On Oct 10, 2008
LOL grin
You've really taken him to the cleaners
BigB1 you need to see how the pro -obama's camp took it
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/08/01/mccain_ad_mocks_obama_as_the_o.html

Isnt there a movie called 'The one'

Frankly speaking,isnt that uncharacterisic of an intending US (US in quotes) President.
His supporters (mostly racists)have shown how inhuman and uncivilized they are
If Mcain wins,then I think its over for USA
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by BigB11(m): 1:06am On Oct 10, 2008

This is correct!
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2008
Big B1:

Earlier today I saw a t-shirt that says "ThatOne 08".
I guess, someone sees something positive from the degrading statement made by Papa Ajasco.

@poster:
McCain is nobody, but a rich redneck. Statement like this should be expected from a redneck; it's absolutely not a big deal.
I see nothing presidential in this little man. He has no hair, he's little, he's obsolete, zero charisma, he's uninformed, and he walks around with food stored in his left cheek.
What a disgusting entity!

He reminds me of a perfect halloween costume.

Bros, take am easy. I no say you no like the man.

hollandis:

Frankly speaking,isnt that uncharacterisic of an intending US (US in quotes) President.
His supporters (mostly racists)have shown how inhuman and uncivilized they are

The republican base. Watch them spew their hate.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itEucdhf4Us[/flash]
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by TOYOSI20(f): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2008
Don't mind the man aka "Grumpy old man", sore loser. . . .

no wonder he has anger issues, POW my foot. . . . . .

I think this one was way past his bed time, . . . . . . ROFLMGBOSH

See his mouth like. . . . "You know who voted for it? You might never know. That one," embarassed shocked
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by BigB11(m): 1:29am On Oct 10, 2008
Bros, take am easy. I no say you no like the man.
I hear you, brother; but it is ridiculous how this man and his clowns continue to lie and mistreat Obama on a regular.

I guess you're right, I went too deep and too late to take it back; I ask God for forgiveness!
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by BigB11(m): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2008
Please, feel free to check out the "Thatone08" site.

http://thatone08.com/
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by hollandis(f): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2008
Big B1:

Please, feel free to check out the "Thatone08" site.

http://thatone08.com/

LOL
SENATOR ''THE ONE'' ALL THE WAY
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by darfur(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2008
the bitterness among theses mccain supporters gives me palpitations. na wa o, this hatred na wa o grin

and it was a demeaning statement from mr marverick himself. who voted for it . . that one, who voted against it . . me

if he had said. . who voted against it, this one. . . instead of me, then it would be understandable. he refered to obama as that one and to himself as me. grumpy old troll.
Re: Mcain's ''this One'' by SeanT21(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
Vote for that one!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mc Cain, Closes Up, New Fox Poll To Poll Shows 47:44; Obama Lead / Sa President Zuma To Visit Two West African Countries / Africa / Is Military Strength A Reflection Of A Country's Might?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.