Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Help! With My Psp - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help! With My Psp (1234 Views)

I Want To Copy Video To My Psp, How Will I Do It? / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please! / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! With My Psp by Bbeee: 12:25am On Oct 10, 2008
HELP!!! MY PSP cant read my memory card, i dont know whats wrong with it, but the memory card indicator keeps blinking cry cry
Re: Help! With My Psp by Infoseye(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2008
What did u do to ur memory card any for psp to stop reading it that means its damaged some how perhaps when the psp was accessing the crad you removed unknowingly or the memory card files are corrupt, its best you get another one.
Re: Help! With My Psp by Bbeee: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2008
well i tired with anoda memory card but its still d same thing
Re: Help! With My Psp by Timsilver(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
format the memory card with another psp.
Re: Help! With My Psp by MrInfo1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
Talking abt memory card, pls who knows the highest byte a PSP can read ? 4GB+? huh
Re: Help! With My Psp by babyfaze16(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
hey for now its 8Giga byte, if u want to buy original, just contact me babyfaze16@gmail.com
Re: Help! With My Psp by femzy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2008
babyfaze16:

hey for now its 8Giga byte, if u want to buy original, just contact me babyfaze16@gmail.com

hey who told you, Sony released her 16GB sticks some few months back.Its just not common around here now.

PSP can read it comfortably,
Re: Help! With My Psp by babyfaze16(m): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
femzy:

hey who told you, Sony released her 16GB sticks some few months back.Its just not common around here now.

PSP can read it comfortably,
  hey i know am sure its not common in Nigeria because i asked people dere and all said have not seen it, but its in yankee, london but in Nigeria naahhhhhh
Re: Help! With My Psp by MrInfo1(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2008
Thanks to u both. I will opt for 8GB to replace my current 2GB.
Re: Help! With My Psp by outlaws4li: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2008
femzy,pls do get in touch with me i need the 8gig memory for my psp, and do u know who might be interestd in buying psp movies from me. i got like 12 different movies. my number is 07087471200. name is michael,
Re: Help! With My Psp by femzy(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2008
outlaws4li:

femzy,please do get in touch with me i need the 8gig memory for my psp, and do u know who might be interestd in buying psp movies from me. i got like 12 different movies. my number is 07087471200. name is michael,

Buying the 8GB memory stick isn't a problem. Just goto Ikeja(Computer Village), you could always get them there.

The problem is the originality cos when you snap in those sticks into your psp;they just read unknown but they work fine though but no guarranty oooo.

And about the movies, i doubt if peeps really buy them over ere in Nigeria cos those Universal Media Discs are damn expensive IMHO. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ps 2 And 3 For Sale / R4i SDHC 3ds–why You Should Buy This For The Game Console / Razer Tablet For Pc Gamers (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.