Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again (44693 Views)

Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / Meet Cigarette Smoking Toddler Who Gave Up His 40 Sticks-a-day Habit For Food / Man Woke-up In Mortuary After 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by ElFenomeno1: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2014
Go and resti in peace and stop bothering yourself, young girl.
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Yusluv77(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2014
The baby came back to show them that FILM TRICK is real.. Tho just passing by
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nwunuken(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2014
surawilly: A three-year-old girl declared clinically dead by doctors who woke up at her own funeral has died.

The tiny child from Zamboanga del Sur in southern Philippines 'died' on Friday and her family quickly arranged a funeral.

During the Mass a relative heard movement and lifted the lid of the coffin and saw the youngster's head move.

Her father immediately grabbed his daughter from the coffin and gave her a cuddle. However, the story does not have a happy ending and the child has now been pronounced dead again.

Dr Mary Silyne Asor-Cabahug, the Municipal Health Officer of Aurora, used a cardiac monitor to assess the condition of the girl today but found no signs of life and confirmed that the child is dead.

Dr Cabahug advised the child's parents to bury her as soon as possible to prevent diseases.

Footage of the amazing moment was captured by a mourner on a camera phone and uploaded onto the internet.  

Police senior inspector Heidil Teelan said the girl had been suffering a severe fever for several days and was taken to a medical clinic. 

He said: 'During that time, the attending clinic personnel and physician confirmed that the young patient had no more pulse and was clinically dead last Saturday morning about 9am.  

According to the Philippine Star the hospital told the family to take the girl home and prepare for a funeral service. 

Inspector Teelan said that while they were not the proper authority to confirm the medical case, but based on the accounts of the child’s parents, he could reveal that the girl experienced severe fever for days and was taken to the clinic in the town for medical attention last Friday.

He said one of the mourners spotted the girl move her head while they were inspecting the coffin.  

He said: 'This prompted them to check and confirmed the girl had pulse and was alive.

'We really can not make confirmation on the status of the girl but based on the observation of the police personnel I deployed it appear the girl remained in a state of comatose in their house.'

SOURCE:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2691398/A-remarkable-wake-Dead-Filipino-toddler-wakes-FUNERAL-mourner-spotted-moving-inside-coffin.htm l
sweet angel rest in peace
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by ogaju007(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2014
hensben: r.i.p to her

its better for her to return now,before she starts battling for salvation, the world is wicked.

When you have your own child, make sure she returns quickly because the world is a wicked place
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Missmossy(f): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Wtf! She is indeed tiny,what could be the cause of this? Some people are simply paranoid anyway.

1 Like

Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by hype9ja: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sad!

<a href="http://hype9ja.com/2014/07/bad-girl-riri-breaks-fifa-rule-lifts-world-cup">BAD GIRL RIRI BREAKS FIFA RULE, LIFTS WORLD CUP</a>
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by hensben(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
ogaju007:

When you have your own child, make sure she returns quickly because the world is a wicked place
you guys lack comprehension skills...smh, i did not wish the little angel death but since it has already happen i am wishing her rest in peace(r.i.p), then i went further to say and mean , thank God she died as a saint now instead of coming to this wicked world were people commit one to sin against God and starts battling for salvation, btw, i am a christian and people that liked my post knows what i meant by that.
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by ogaju007(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
hensben: you guys lack comprehension skills...smh, i did not wish the little angel death but since it has already happen i am wishing her rest in peace(r.i.p), then i went further to say and mean , thank God she died as a saint now instead of coming to this wicked world were people commit one to sin against God and starts battling for salvation, btw, i am a christian and people that liked my post knows what i meant by that.

You need to learn " sometimes its better to just keep quiet than trying to sound smart... there are somethings better left unsaid. a simple may her sould rest in peace would have suffice.
Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2014
The parents should have followed the instructions given in Final destination 1-5. Death loves to correct it's mistakes. You , yes you that is reading this, you may be next so accept Jesus today. cool

1 Like

Re: Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again by Nobody: 7:08am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's fabulous! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) / In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.