Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. (4684 Views)

Midnight Cake Delivery In Hyderabad - Surprise Your Loved One! / Picture Of A Cake Baked In Form Of Couple Having Sex! Lol.. / How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 5:48am On Jul 15, 2014
SURPRISE YOUR LOVED ONCE IN ABUJA WITH A CAKE!!!

Yes, it be done. If you have a loved one residing in Abuja whose birthday is coming up and you are wondering how you can get a birthday cake across to them, Cynhams Cakes, a cake bakery located in Abuja will gladly get the job done for you.
Even if there isn't an occasion and you want to send a cake gift (iced or uniced) to a loved one, all you need to do is contact Cynhams cakes, Abuja and it will be done.
We also assist our clients pick up wine, cards, flowers etc to go with the cake.

Contact: Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, bbm pin 7ab3cde6. Check out our blog for beautiful pictures of our cakes + further information on our cake training classes and amazing promo on wedding cakes.

Below are pic of surprise cakes we have delivered to recipients.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2014
More.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by adanduka: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
nice cakes. I need a birthday cake soon.
How much will the cake in the 8th pic cost?
Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2014
adanduka: nice cakes. I need a birthday cake soon.
How much will the cake in the 8th pic cost?

Thanks.
C hec k your e mail pls.
Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Hello fellow Nairalanders, wow your loved once living in Abuja with a delicious and beautiful cake treat. Put a smileon someone's face .

More surprise cakes.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
The fun part is the suprise looks i get to see on the faces of the recpients when delivering their surprise cakes to them. I cherish such moments.
Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
cynhamscakes: SURPRISE YOUR LOVED ONCE IN ABUJA WITH A CAKE!!!

Yes, it be done. If you have a loved one residing in Abuja whose birthday is coming up and you are wondering how you can get a birthday cake across to them, Cynhams Cakes, a cake bakery located in Abuja will gladly get the job done for you.
Even if there isn't an occasion and you want to send a cake gift (iced or uniced) to a loved one, all you need to do is contact Cynhams cakes, Abuja and it will be done.
We also assist our clients pick up wine, cards, flowers etc to go with the cake.

Contact: Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, bbm pin 7ab3cde6. Check out our blog for beautiful pictures of our cakes + further information on our cake training classes and amazing promo on wedding cakes.

Below are pic of surprise cakes we have delivered to recipients.
Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
This cake below is a tuxedo cake ordered by a nairander for her father for his birthday.

Her dad was sooooo happily shocked that he said " i had no idea that today is my birthday ". It was a very memorable monent for him.

You too can put a smile on soneone's face. Surprise your loved one with a nice yummy beautiful cake.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Another surprise cake ordered by a client in Lagos for his fiancee based in Abuja.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
These are my latest surprise birthday cakes.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
A Lagos based client ordered for this surprise birthday cake for his friend based in Abuja.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
This cake really brightened the day of the recipient. A client ordered for this birthday cake for his friend.
When i got to her office in Asokoro to deliver the cake to her, she was really surprised and very happy. She wasn't having a good day sort of. But the surprise cake changed all that.

You too can putva smile on soneone's face and make their day fun!!!

Simply call Cynthia and place your order.
7991b2f8

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
These are all surprise cakes ordered for the recipients by clients living outside Abuja.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
More surprise cakes.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
This dessert cake was ordered for by my client living outside Abuja for his girl based here.

I still can't forget the surprise and excited look on her face when she saw her cake.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 5:19am On Oct 14, 2014
Surprise! Surprise!!

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Surprise cake for a 10yr old girl.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Surprise cakes for Abuja residents.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year people from Cynhams Cakes and Pastries, Abuja.

Still taking orders for your rich and delicious cakes, small chops and all kinds of pastries.

Call/whatsapp 07034794947, bbm pin 7991b2f8.
Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 2:41am On Jan 05, 2015
These pics below are all surprise cakes that were ordered for by the friends and family of the recipients.
You too can surprise someone in Abuja who doesn't expect you to know their birth date talkless of giving them a cake.
Contact Cynhams cakes now and make your order.

Bbm pin 7991b2f8
Call or whatsapp 07034794947, 08052874411.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Surprise cakes!!!
Yes, you too can blow your loved one in Abuja away by surprising them with a delicious treat from Cynhams cakes, Abuja.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Surprise yummy cakes. The buttercream rosettes cake topped with grapes and strawerries is for a client's wife. She was totally blown away.
The dessert cake wrapped with chocolate wafers was ordered for by a Lagos based client for her brother who lives in Abuja.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
You too can put a smile and shock someone positively. Send a gift of cake to your loved one on Abuja. They will forever appreciate you.

CALL or Whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, bbm pin 531753fb. Follow on Instagram @cynhamscakesabuja. www.cynhamscakes.com.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
More beautiful surprise cakes.

Re: Surprise Your Loved Once In Abuja With A Cake. by cynhamscakes(f): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Need a yummy Birthday/Wedding cake in Abuja? Home / office delivery. Also send a gift of cake to your loved one in Abuja.Pls click on my ID to see pics. Pin 531753fb, call/Whatsapp 07034794947.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Most Important Meal Of The Day? / Oven For A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.