Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess (28154 Views)

A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. / A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. / How Can I Claim My Late Fathers Unclaimed Dividends ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Angela,why u doing this to a humble soul like moi
IfyAngela:
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: how r u , sugar
cool,u?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Cool,i missed u baby
Ivyluvie2: cool,u?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: Cool,i missed u baby
really?how come?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
I dunno, but i find u irresistibly charming and ur eyes got fire burning,wow
Ivyluvie2: really?how come?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by redgem(f): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: so u can apologise
Meaning?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
I thought u would be the egotistical version of females but surprisingly u are humble, i must say am impressed
redgem:
Meaning?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by jumzzy448: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kingdom of south sudan undecided they should include it in list of countries sharpaly.
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by redgem(f): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: I thought u would be the egotistical version of females but surprisingly u are humble, i must say am impressed
SMH.... No words for you...
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
U didn't just burst off my compliment,, redgem, take that back
redgem:
SMH.... No words for you...
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by redgem(f): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: U didn't just burst off my compliment,, redgem, take that back
Have I ever made the impression that I'm an egoist?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Em, maybe once or twice, ok, maybe never but u cute , i feel cute gals feel the temptation of been egoist, unless u r really a rare gem, i guess thats how ur moniker came about , rare gem
redgem:
Have I ever made the impression that I'm an egoist?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by redgem(f): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: Em, maybe once or twice, ok, maybe never but u cute , i feel cute gals feel the temptation of been egoist, unless u r really a rare gem, i guess thats how ur moniker came about , rare gem

*laughing* Funny *still laughing* its past your bed time...
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
And u too,well,i aint sleeping anytime soon, got things to do,stuffs
redgem:

*laughing* Funny *still laughing* its past your bed time...
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by akinlex(m): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by mstik(f): 3:17am On Aug 04, 2014
ok
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by yomi007k(m): 3:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Only in America! That's wat happens wen u don chop belle full.#oshi#

1 Like

Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by tuffgongjo(m): 4:15am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: I just might be doing that, u can never tell
but bros eh,she be bread ni?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by justplainpaul(m): 4:19am On Aug 04, 2014
Unibenstudent: Em, maybe once or twice, ok, maybe never but u cute , i feel cute gals feel the temptation of been egoist, unless u r really a rare gem, i guess thats how ur moniker came about , rare gem
. Bros how e take dey do you?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by pelvicky(m): 4:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Tank God oo,,i finally have another country on my mind to change my citizenship to

Op,help me ask dem,,wil they go to 2018 world cup so dat i can supply dem with boys.

Trust me we can lift the trophy...final be lik
North sudan(3) vs italy (1)...FULL MATCH

.....and north sudan leads the world....

Click on the like if u think we can take the trophy in 2018,,,cos am already a citizen of d place,
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Revolva(m): 4:52am On Aug 04, 2014
The papa n d gal are just in a jonzing world

1 Like

Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by guttentag(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: and the girl be like, "but father....why does it have to be around Egypt and Sudan - will I become a war princess queen?" embarassed

I pity u
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 04, 2014
If a mere man can do this thing for his child, how much more will your heavenly Father....

4 Likes

Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by guttentag(m): 5:00am On Aug 04, 2014
E.T.T End time things
Why the Oyimbo no come Sabisa Forest, that Area is much unclaimed

4 Likes

Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by chukxie(m): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2014
tpia1: Did he plant a US flag or what kind of flag

Did you read the article at all?

2 Likes

Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by goalburner(m): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: Lol yep am a Barcelona fan die hard ooo grin
Fenks for lerin me spot that.
#Teambarca
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by tpia1: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2014
chukxie:

Did you read the article at all?

so you suddenly discovered the thread and my comment when gej arrived in the USA?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by goalburner(m): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2014
They for come Borno
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by fr3do(m): 5:57am On Aug 04, 2014
What is royalty without subjects?
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by englishmart(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Omooba77: To fulfil a promise to his seven-year-old daughter that she could be a princess, one man laid claim to desert land  between Egypt and Sudan.A father from Virginia has gone to extreme lengths for his daughter, flying to Africa and claiming a “kingdom” between Egypt and Sudan so that she can be an actual princess.Jeremiah Heaton began his unusual quest for the unclaimed piece of land sandwiched between the two countries after making a promise to seven-year-old daughter Emily that she would one day be royalty.After reaching the desert region of Bir Tawil in June, the father-of-three planted a flag his children had designed, and made the first steps towards claiming the land.On his return Mr Heaton and wife made a crown for their daughter and asked friends and family to refer to her as Princess Emily.Her kingdom covers about 800 square miles of desert that has never been claimed by Sudan or Egypt.Mr Heaton found Bir Tawil, one of the last unclaimed pieces of land on the planet, after searching for how he could fulfil his promise to Emily.Several attempts to claim ownership of the region have been made online, but Mr Heaton believes that by actually travelling to the site and planting the flag gave his claim an edge.'It’s beautiful there,' Mr Heaton said. 'It’s an arid desert in Northeastern Africa. Bedouins roam the area; the population is actually zero.'It took Mr Heaton 14 hours to travel by caravan through the desert before he could plant the flag, which has a blue background and a seal and stars representing the family.He may have completed his journey in June, but it began at the start of the year when he was chatting with his young daughter.“Over the winter, Emily and I were playing, and she has a fixation on princesses. She asked me, in all seriousness, if she’d be a real princess someday,” Mr Heaton said. “And I said she would.”As well as designing a flag for their country, Mr Heaton's children have also decided to name it the Kingdom of North Sudan.Princess Emily, who sleeps in a custom-made castle bed, is showing signs of being a generous ruler, and said that she wants to ensure children in the region have enough food.“That’s definitely a concern in that part of the world. We discussed what we could do as a nation to help,’ MR Heaton said.He added that Princess Emily, and her brothers Justin and Caleb, could become a driving force in the region.“If we can turn North Sudan into an agricultural hub for the area ... a lot of technology has gone into agriculture and water”' he said. “These are the things the kids are concerned with.”The next step for Heaton is to get Sudan and Egypt to recognize his Kingdom of North Sudan.“I feel confident in the claim we’ve made,” Mr Heaton said. “That’s the exact same process that has been done for thousands of years. The exception is this nation was claimed for love.
story for ifa.
Re: US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess by iamord(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2014
Omooba77: Me I dey go colonise the Ocean between Brazil and USA;my flag na yellow and purple......

Yellow and purple!!!

That's A gayish colony!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Cut-off My Parents? / Mother Of Three Flees Over Circumcision Threat (photo) / Do Married Men Go Home After Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.