Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Name Your E Pluribus Unum Player Of All Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Name Your E Pluribus Unum Player Of All Time (434 Views)

It Will Be A Criminal Act If Mikel Does Not Win African Player Of The Year / The Worst Super Eagle Player Of All Time! / Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Your E Pluribus Unum Player Of All Time by pcaliphate(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2014
It is of no literary and practical doubt, that lots of intelligent and talented soccer/football players have paraded and decorated the football pitch, with their undisputed style of play. As for me I will name C. Ronaldo as my Footballer of the year. Name Yours
Re: Name Your E Pluribus Unum Player Of All Time by edi287: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ronaldo "o fenomeno". Most complete striker of all time.
Re: Name Your E Pluribus Unum Player Of All Time by pcaliphate(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Correct! Delima Ronaldo really decorated the football pitch with his unrivaled and distinctive style of play.

(1) (Reply)

Should Peter Odemwingie Call Time On His Nigeria Career? / Real Madrid Land Keylor Navas / Vacancy For Good Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.