Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month (4916 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by mrinfo(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2011
West Brom in-form striker Osaze Peter Odemwingie has been named the Barclays player of the month for April.

Odemwingie has been a key figure in new boss Roy Hodgson's recent revival of the Baggies, and his goal scoring exploits have all but secured the club's place in the Barclays Premier League next season.

He began the month with a superb performance against Liverpool, winning two penalties to set up a 2-1 victory against his manager's former team. The striker then had a hand in all three of his side's goals in a thrilling 3-2 win against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light, scoring once and setting up two more,

http://gblsoccer..com/2011/05/odemwingie-named-barclays-premier.html
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by MeGaStReEt: 11:57pm On May 06, 2011
I am happy for my brother man
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 09, 2011
Nobody even wan congratulate am. Osaze domo oh.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by mrofficial(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2011
Nice one. That guy is superb!
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by infinitii(f): 12:27pm On May 09, 2011
am happy for u, patience and focus pays off eventually, may god pls keep and bless u amen
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Cuteobi(f): 12:28pm On May 09, 2011
Who cares
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Pharoh: 12:29pm On May 09, 2011
Congratulations but hope he gets snatched by a better top notched club going to Europe next season.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by babsaga: 12:38pm On May 09, 2011
when you are committed in all you do, surely sky will be your starting point and you will continue to do exploites in life. kudos to my country man. THE OSAZEOLOGY.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by kabarka(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2011
Thumb up,4 my countryman.Keep the flag flying!

And i pray this record takes him to places.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by HighChief4(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2011
Good news. Congrats Osazee, more to come
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by OmichaelO: 1:42pm On May 09, 2011
Cuteobi:

Who cares
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by http(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2011
Cuteobi:

Who cares

Let me guess, Osaze no give u eye abi? shior ; angry grin
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by comechop(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2011
where are all the haters that were ostracizing him a couple months ago? una don run??

congrats to the guy sha. too bad he wasted his youth in russia or wherever he was before - hopefully he still has a couple more years to make that mullah
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 09, 2011
Too old to get into a bigger club even though he's got a baby face. undecided
My club Arsenal considers men like dis a grandfather
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by wales(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2011
One of the best player, Keep it up !
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 09, 2011
One of d few players that uses his real age in nigeria. I read about him 10yrs ago. Nuf respect.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by PurestBoy(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2011
Has Mikel Obi ever been this spectacular since his arrival in EPL
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by detopshot(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2011
Cuteobi:

Who cares
U get mind.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2011
Osaze my man kudos to u lets hope he will join a bigger club next season
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by bisiaet: 4:30pm On May 09, 2011
I am so proud of him. Is not about winning the award but he is doing well and putting in his best.

More to come boy!!!!
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 09, 2011
good job
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by HighChief4(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2011
PurestBoy:

Has Mikel Obi ever been this spectacular since his arrival in EPL

Is Mikel Obi the only Nigerian player in EPL?
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by sulad82i(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2011
He deserves it.
He's a hard working guy and it shows every week
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 09, 2011
whether you like or yyou no like, after you hear this true talk, whether you like or you no like, after you hear this true talk, if you like you die eh, you go die for nothing, lolz
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by misterh(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2011
Love him or loathe him, he is on top of his game. Slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by PurestBoy(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2011
High_Chief:

Is Mikel Obi the only Nigerian player in EPL?

Is he not the most overrated Naija player just because he plays for chelsea?
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by HighChief4(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2011
You guys should leave Mikel alone
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by Ngodigha: 8:47pm On May 09, 2011
he deserves it.
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by clip: 9:31pm On May 09, 2011
Hard work and dedication deserve an award.Kudos to you Osaze
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by chelseabmw(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2011
I love osaze
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by eridah2007(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2011
Cuteobi:

Who cares
Osaze,who ever says your water nor go boil, him own nor go ever hot. cheesy
Re: Osaze Bags Barclays Premier League Player Of The Month by McCoy91(m): 11:34pm On May 09, 2011
One of only 2 players to score in 5 consecutive matches this season. One of only 6 players EVER to be Player of the month twice in the same season

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sign Up And Get N200 Free / Eight 'foreign' Super Eagles Arrive In Abuja / Ese Brume wins Long Jump bronze medal at Athletics World Champs 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.