Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I (1864 Views)

Venus Williams Goes Unclad For Espn Body Issue 18+ Photos / Serena Williams Goes Nude For ESPN Body Issue / Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I by frainc(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
The stunning tennis player posed completely naked for the cover shoot of ESPN magazine's annual body issue.

The 34-year-old Californian sports star shows off her strong yet womanly physique in the pictures.

Wearing literally nothing apart from a set of hair extensions the sporting sensation oozed confidence and style as she threw her head back in laughter.

In the backstage video for ESPN, Venus discussed being diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome - an autoimmune disease.

The stunning tennis player was showing off her fabulous body in the shoot [ESPN]

Venus has spoken out about her Sjogren's syndrome [ESPN]

She said: "Sjogren's syndrome is an autoimmune disease which means your immune system attacks your body. It can involve anything from fatigue to joint pain. And in extreme cases in can have organ involvement.

"Right before I was diagnosed I felt exhausted, just sitting in a chair was a major work-out. It took me about a year to get through it."

She added: "The worse is when you're lying in bed and you can't get up. An hour later and you still haven't got up to do something simple like go to the bathroom. Sometimes you get up and you're standing like a hunchback. But I always try to laugh through it."

Angela Meadows, a Miami-based stylist, worked alongside the tennis star to create her elegant look for the shoot.

Speaking to E! news, Angela said: "I wanted Venus's hair to be long and sexy to match her silhouette.

"To achieve this look, I used Angela Meadows hair extensions and just a little product so the wind could blow through her hair to create a goddess look. The makeup artist, Natasha Gross, just used a little moisturizer on Venus' body that gave her amazing skin a beautiful glow."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/487985/Venus-Williams-shows-off-her-sporting-physique-in-naked-shoot-for-ESPN-s-body-issue

Re: Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I by ideee03(f): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na wao...People are becoming more daring these days ooo...even if we no see the clit,the little we'v seen has given us enough to imagine and fill in the blank space.
Re: Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I by myads890(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
Human started out naked. I believe its a good move if we all go back to being naked
Re: Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I by myads890(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Humans started out naked. I believe its a good move if we all go back to being naked
Re: Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I by frainc(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
ideee03: Na wao...People are becoming more daring these days ooo...even if we no see the clit,the little we'v seen has given us enough to imagine and fill in the blank space.
but we are not seeing the center of gravity na
Re: Venus Williams Shows Off Her Sporting Physique In Naked Shoot For Espn's 'body I by frainc(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
myads890: Human started out naked. I believe its a good move if we all go back to being naked
including you abi?

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Drops $10,000 To Change His Lamborghini To Blue! (photos) / Rihanna Marries Don Jazzy In Traditional Nigerian Ceremony(picture) / Dbanj’s Fiancee, Adama Indimi Buys The New Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.