Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) (23293 Views)

Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* / Photos: Venus Williams Shocks Many As She Goes Completely Nu D£ (look) +18 / What Do You Think About Venus Williams' Attire In The Current French Open? (2) (3) (4)

Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by LailaIkeji1: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Venus Williams has arrived Lagos, Nigeria aboard Turkish Airline and was received at the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.

Her sister is expected to arrive aboard Arik Air at 9pm today too.

The sisters will be lodged at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos Island.

Tommorrow Wednesday, Serena and Venus are expected to pay a courtesy visit to Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola at the State House in Marina, with a media parley and a tennis clinic to hold at the Tennis Section of Ikoyi Club.

Then on Thursday, the tennis legends will pay a visit to the Government College, Osborne Road, Ikoyi and a red carpet Gala slated for the Federal Palace Hotel in the evening.

Another exhibition match at the Lagos Lawn Tennis Club, Onikan is scheduled for Friday before their departure that day.

Hope they enjoy Nigeria and we enjoy having them around too.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/10/first-pictures-as-serena-williams.html

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by tpia5: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
in america, she looks african, but in nigeria, she looks american.

in any case, hope she brought her bug spray to ward off the mosquitos, in case there are some.

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Its like am a get to that Hotel tonite. I need a date.
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Isokoman1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Na Wetin them bring her come do for 9ja? We like to waste money sha, why not use that money develop our sports.

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jawjaw1: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tennis is one sport Nigeria is yet to tap into. I am somewhat hoping that the visit of the venus sisters will aspire young girls (boys too) to look at the game differently and see the enormous potential it holds for them.

Just my 2 kobo.

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by highlandre(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Welcome to Nigeria, a country of abundant human and natural reesources but poor talent management.

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by snowdrops(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Safe stay babes. Beware of kidnappers.

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
How about her sister?
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
I heard that they got their root from naija undecided

Unconfirmed report tongue
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
And i go like check this babe out o.
No time!!
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva: How about her sister?

A whole Afam refuse to read the story? Na wah oh! cheesy
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
jude33084:

A whole Afam refuse to read the story? Na wah oh! cheesy
At times i comment before reading. Forgive me.

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva:
At times i comment before reading. Forgive me.

No wahala bro? grin

I wish one of the girls fit just fall in looff with ♍e na lipsrsealed
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
I learnt her real name is sherifa lipsrsealed
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
snowdrops: Safe stay babes. Beware of kidnappers.

Kidnappers nor dεy fear? The guy behind her is a confirm CIA ♏ãn, ATU for that matter tongue

She fit pay $2m as ransome oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by wolebaba(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva: How about her sister?

Afam Afam Afam!!!!if 2 say na anoda pesin ni, I 4.........
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
jude33084: I heard that they got their root from naija undecided

What is uncomfirmed? They're Lagosians.
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
sheyie2007: I learnt her real name is sherifa lipsrsealed

...AŋԂ Her sister Adebola abi? undecided grin

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by quicksylva(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
wink She's beautiful, Not Bad.

coolWhy is my fiance (serena) taking much time to arrive the country.

angryAny photo journalist that photograph any other part of her body other than her face will have me to deal will. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Mavrick2012: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2012

yea,Ijebu ode,to b precice.just recently erased their tribal marks.confirmed report

Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
I'm waiting for Nicki Minaj.
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
quicksylva: wink She's beautiful, Not Bad.

coolWhy is my fiance (serena) taking much time to arrive the country.

angryAny photo journalist that photograph any other part of her body other than her face will have me to deal will. A word is enough for the wise.

Emmm! [size=15pt]You wish[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Mavrick2012: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2012

yea,ijebu ode,2b precise.dey just erased their tribal marks.confirmed report
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by killuminati(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nice brea$t cheesy
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
jude33084:

...AŋԂ Her sister Adebola abi? undecided grin
HaHa ok that was funny I must say
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by airfinance(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
snowdrops: Safe stay babes. Beware of kidnappers.
Guy you wan kill mee with laff
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by airfinance(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
sheyie2007: I learnt her real name is sherifa lipsrsealed
Yes how you take knw sef you too dey current.na from ogbomosho ,her papa house near kabiyesi palace. Google am yu go see am
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by RedLight1: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
she is getting fat.. its her sister that i like ...and i will still fhuck her
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by martyns303(m): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
tpia@:
in america, she looks african, but in nigeria, she looks american.

in any case, hope she brought her bug spray to ward off the mosquitos, in case there are some.
she looks regular.
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
killuminati: Nice brea$t cheesy

You just draw my attention go back to re-view that area grin

Why did i miss that before tongue

http://1.bp..com/-mEmRiRxW3_8/UFnwDILIuLI/AAAAAAAAElA/SYiCEp0qmKQ/s1600/venus-serena-williams.jpg
Dissclaimer:

I am not responsible for the content!
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dey are real nija gals grew up in lag.
Re: Venus Williams Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
I just want a wan night wit serena omo e go 2 bad

Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia / Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him / Twitter Removes Shatta Wale's Rape Tweet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60