Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Need Help Pals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help Pals (882 Views)

Got Invited For An Interview, Please Help Me Out Pals.. / Plz Pals,kindly Advise Me On This Plz.. / Hi Pals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Pals by NnennaNelly(f): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hi my good friends..I took FCMB aptitude test last month for the position of marketing officer and I passed..My interview is on the 17th of this month..Pls I want to know the best choice of cloth to wear and I also want to know the questions I would be expecting...
Re: I Need Help Pals by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: I Need Help Pals by BTT(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
Black trouser suit, white top, (wear that cloth that you are comfortable and confident in) neatly packed hair, comfortable heels.

Remember how you carry yourself matters. Also remember to dedicatedly pray too. If nothing, it is good for your confidence.

Good luck and may God favour you.

Thank me when you are staff.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Pals by ayobase(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
look good with respect to banking-related outfit.

dont be nervous......look calm and let the questions come to u.

congrats in advance. wishing u the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pals by NnennaNelly(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
thanks a lot Dearies
Re: I Need Help Pals by Mobi47(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
testimony
Re: I Need Help Pals by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
It is a marketing position don't go there looking like mama.

I prefer you wear a gown, a black gown little above your knees cause suit can make you look too old or too small(if it is oversize) so ALB(a little black dress) is ok. With little accessories but if you are "very fine and yellow" don't bother about your dressing
Re: I Need Help Pals by BTT(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2014
NnennaNelly: Hi my good friends..I took FCMB aptitude test last month for the position of marketing officer and I passed..My interview is on the 17th of this month..Pls I want to know the best choice of cloth to wear and I also want to know the questions I would be expecting...

How far?

I'd like to believe it is the rigours of training that has prevented you from coming to share your testimony. Anyway, we are waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Wealthstream Recruitment, Hurry!!! / Urgent Employment / First Ignite Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.