Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each (1298 Views)

Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika / Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) / Www.derajobs.com Is Currently Recruiting Over 100 People For The Next 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each by oote: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Please, If you get sms from MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES,161 Ikorodu rd beside Lanre Shittu motors Onipanu B/S calling for aptitude test or interview, do not attend. Those people are scammers, after wasting all your day with meaningless long lecture they will ask you to pay 9k to get a job.
This is how they get people; They will use different organization name and email add to advertise vacancy . And their requirement always be any course of study so that they can get large number of people. After they have gotten your contact, they will now send sms to u with their original name calling u for interview. please, do not let them waste you time they don't have any job. I don't understand why you should tell a graduate to pay money to get a job that is not visible.
This is the picture of the scammer guy and his phone number (08033827159). Please everybody should beware of Him.

1 Like

Re: Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each by georgee(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
When will Nigerian Graduates ever learn? Even my 2yr old son will never fall for this angry angry
Re: Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each by psucc(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nna eh, even agbero is a consultant. thank God his fee is cheap or else you still would pay him.
Re: Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each by zolajpower: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
I thougt by nw ppl would hv learnt there lesson after i posted fraudulent act by Esther break2ru.
Re: Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each by martinz1: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
they are bloody liers and thieves .they place their vacancy advert on all on line job sites as
project managers
engineers
microbiologist
mech engineers
etc
but after applying to any of them . or if u send ur cv to them they will end up inviting you to their rubbish glnd company for a job brief/interview
instead of them to make it clear that they needs drug marketers
yet they keep fooling themselves
here is a copy of their text

you are invited for a brief job interview on Wednesday 16th July,2014 by 1:30pm at 84 Mushin-Itire Road Via Morgan B/Stop Trinity House Mushin, Lagos. Gudluck
Re: Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each by smileysmiles(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
martinz1: they are bloody liers and thieves .they place their vacancy advert on all on line job sites as
project managers
engineers
microbiologist
mech engineers
etc
but after applying to any of them . or if u send ur cv to them they will end up inviting you to their rubbish glnd company for a job brief/interview
instead of them to make it clear that they needs drug marketers
yet they keep fooling themselves
here is a copy of their text

you are invited for a brief job interview on Wednesday 16th July,2014 by 1:30pm at 84 Mushin-Itire Road Via Morgan B/Stop Trinity House Mushin, Lagos. Gudluck

i got the same text twice from 2 diff "companies" using the same address..
Re: Defrauding 100 People Of #9,000.00 Each by eghuan1(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2014
I got a txt from dem sometime last month and since d address given was close to Where I stay, on my way from work I decided to check dem out one evening and to my surprise there was a Lecture of some sort going on. there were many people arround listening and looking interested in what was being said. I needed no further information to make my way out of there immediately. I did not even enter even when I was being called back I just kept walking to onikpan bus stop never looking back

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Vacancies / Zeolite / Customer Care Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.