Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Please Help This Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help This Mum (1202 Views)

See How This Mum Is Forcefully Brushing Her Child's Teeth... / Help! This Boy Is Missing / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help This Mum by lovingmum(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
please i need help on what to do to stop my 2yrs old girl from sucking her lips with her tougue,although she's been doing it since when she's 6months and i really tried to stop her from doing it but people keep on telling me to leave that with time she will stop but as am looking at her i dont think she will stop anytime soon. please mum's in the house kindly advise on what to do because am really worried about her.
Re: Please Help This Mum by DJDOLA(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well I have a solution...but since u said mother of d house I just have 2 keep d solution 2 myself...I am father
Re: Please Help This Mum by beeevan: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
I suck enter secondary school, just stopped without knowing it.
Re: Please Help This Mum by spiralwedge(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
rub bitter leaf a bit lower the lip, everyday for a month
Re: Please Help This Mum by Kanwulia: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
You are interfering with the child's emotional development.
She can't stop. It is a reflex activity.
You need to stop! kiss
Re: Please Help This Mum by lovingmum(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=spiralwedge]rub bitter leaf a bit lower the lip, everyday for a month[
have done this before but not up to a month
Re: Please Help This Mum by lovingmum(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Kanwulia]You are interfering with the child's emotional development.
She can't stop. It is a reflex activity.
You need to stop! :
But she doesn't eat well because of this suckimg and its like it will disfigure her lips too.
Re: Please Help This Mum by lovingmum(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=DJDOLA]Well I have a solution...but since u said mother of d house I just have 2 keep d solution 2 myself...I am father
please kindly tell me
Re: Please Help This Mum by Kanwulia: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Then it means you need to change the taste of her meals. When a child's lips taste better than food? undecided

You may have a medical problem.
This is quite abnormal.
Time to get some medical help! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Canality In Marriage / Does Telling The Truth Really Help? / Pay When Your Visa Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.